Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need your DVD region / PAL code unlocked?

Need your DVD region / PAL code unlocked?

Old Aug 11th 2007, 3:56 am
Forum Regular

Lisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura aboutLisa and Lance has a spectacular aura about
Default Need your DVD region / PAL code unlocked?

recently needed to unlock our DVD player to multizone as we couldn't view some aussie bought and rented DVD's anyone got the same problem drop us a thread and we'd be happy to help.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

Me and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Need your DVD region / PAL code unlocked?

Originally Posted by Lisa and Lance
recently needed to unlock our DVD player to multizone as we couldn't view some aussie bought and rented DVD's anyone got the same problem drop us a thread and we'd be happy to help.
I asked this question months ago and got some very helpful links and advice. Though I never had the balls to type the unlock code into my dvd player incase it self destructed or never did a stroke of work again

Needless to say during the move and my OH having this awful habit of throwing out anything that is either not nailed down, or doesn't belong to him, I lost my printout.

To get to the point - I would love your advice on unlocking, we have a samsung dvd player.

Do you have to do anything re cd's or cd players?

CHEERS
Old Aug 11th 2007, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Me and my Boys
I asked this question months ago and got some very helpful links and advice. Though I never had the balls to type the unlock code into my dvd player incase it self destructed or never did a stroke of work again

Needless to say during the move and my OH having this awful habit of throwing out anything that is either not nailed down, or doesn't belong to him, I lost my printout.

To get to the point - I would love your advice on unlocking, we have a samsung dvd player.

Do you have to do anything re cd's or cd players?

CHEERS
try http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/code.../codefree.html

or

http://www.dvdhacks.co.uk/

you shouldn't have any problems with CDs unless they've got Rolf Harris on.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Me and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ianandhelena
try http://www.dvddemystifiziert.de/code.../codefree.html

or

http://www.dvdhacks.co.uk/

you shouldn't have any problems with CDs unless they've got Rolf Harris on.
Thanks for that.

Lovin your pic - OH has latics tatoo on his arm!

And what is wrong with a bit of Rolf?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 11:15 am
A Returning Member!!

Sham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to beholdSham Williams is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Lisa and Lance
Have sent you a PM, desperate to get our Denon 550SD DVD player unlocked and failing miserably!! :curse:

Last edited by Sham Williams; Aug 11th 2007 at 11:23 am. Reason: Amended thread
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:01 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Try http://www.videohelp.com/dvdhacks. Sorry, couldn't see one for the Denon.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

can you unlock portable DVD players ie the ones you have in the car.
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:14 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tracey.d
can you unlock portable DVD players ie the ones you have in the car.
It may be possible. What's the model?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 12:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
It may be possible. What's the model?
phillips
Old Aug 11th 2007, 1:24 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=374037

Enjoy
Old Aug 11th 2007, 1:59 pm
What's happening dudes?

phillips
Philips what?
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Philips what?
No idea I will have a look later
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:13 pm
What's happening dudes?

No idea I will have a look later
Do it now dagnammit!! I'm sure you're not busy or anything
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

Do it now dagnammit!! I'm sure you're not busy or anything
OK boss
Old Aug 11th 2007, 2:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

PET707

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.