Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

need a wee bit of info

need a wee bit of info

Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:17 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute
Default need a wee bit of info

Can anyone tell me what the baggage allowance travelling to Oz on holiday????
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:20 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need a wee bit of info

Originally Posted by soapy
Depends on the airline but most are 20-25 kilos.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:23 am
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
Depends on the airline but most are 20-25 kilos.
thanx mate, just as i thought, off to report to the mentals who are visiting in 2 weeks hope its not as bad a hutch
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:25 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore Airlines is 20kg per person, but I have seen people get away with a lot more than that without being charged.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:27 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

thanx mate, just as i thought, off to report to the mentals who are visiting in 2 weeks hope its not as bad a hutch

If they play up, drop them off round here, i'll sort them out
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

YoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond reputeYoSemite has a reputation beyond repute

flights to/from/via the US it's 22kg (like some Air New Zealand via LAX flights)

For flights in the rest of the world...Economy class passengers are limited to a maximum weight of 20kg/44lbs in total. Business class passengers get 30kg/66lbs and first class passengers get 40kg/88lbs.

carry on luggage is as follows (for the major airlines - more on request)

Air NZ - 7kg
All Nippon - 10kg
BA - 6kg
Cathay - 6/10/15kg (e/b/1st)
Emirates - 7/12kg (e/b+1st)
Japan - 10kg
Malaysia - 5kg
Qantas - 7kg
Singapore - 7kg
Thai - 7kg
Virgin - 6kg
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:28 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Linda Lushardi
If they play up, drop them off round here, i'll sort them out
aye right, u shit yourself from 3 leb boys at the weekend. all 3 year old too
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:30 am
Master of verbal pish©

thanx everyone, info now passed on, its their prob now
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:31 am
Banned

Linda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of lightLinda Lushardi is a glorious beacon of light

aye right, u shit yourself from 3 leb boys at the weekend. all 3 year old too

LOL..i sooo did NOT!! I just had my gorilla with me and didnt need to get my bat out
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:33 am
Master of verbal pish©

LOL..i sooo did NOT!! I just had my gorilla with me and didnt need to get my bat out
u did..your one of the wummin whos first to shout..................ill get ma man tae yae
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:35 am
Banned

u did..your one of the wummin whos first to shout..................ill get ma man tae yae

Well if you had one like mine you would too!! Us wummin use our brains
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:42 am
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Us wummin use our brains

Yep, I can see them swaying when you run.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:43 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

2 Bottles of whisky & a Litre of Voddie.
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:44 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bix
Yep, I can see them swaying when you run.
if thats her brains, she must be the smartest person in the world
Old Dec 29th 2005, 11:45 am
Master of verbal pish©

Originally Posted by Bordy
2 Bottles of whisky & a Litre of Voddie.
not the hand luggage bordy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.