Reload this Page >

need visa advise please

need visa advise please

Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:36 pm
Just Joined

pjoey is an unknown quantity at this point
Question need visa advise please

desperate to move to oz but how?
i've been working at the same factory for 20yrs my wife at same factory for 9yrs we are both experienced enamel sprayers (cookers and utensils) and i have experience milling, firing and quality control but neither of us have any certificates of qualification.
i am 36 wife 35 kids 14,12 and 7.
what is my best hope if any of obtaining a visa (permanent)
Old Jan 12th 2004, 5:55 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: need visa advise please

Originally posted by pjoey
desperate to move to oz but how?
i've been working at the same factory for 20yrs my wife at same factory for 9yrs we are both experienced enamel sprayers (cookers and utensils) and i have experience milling, firing and quality control but neither of us have any certificates of qualification.
i am 36 wife 35 kids 14,12 and 7.
what is my best hope if any of obtaining a visa (permanent)

ermmm.....
have you looked at the dept of immigration website? that gives you a fair idea of what visa class you could apply under.
www.immi.gov.au
give that a whirl if you havnt already!!

sue
Old Jan 12th 2004, 6:17 pm
Forum Regular

debsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond reputedebsvirgo has a reputation beyond repute
Cool

You definately have the experience, so id say as the previous person, check out immi, and then look at tra site and see if theres an asco code for your profession, also keep your eye on the new visas class imminent from july 1st.

Bear in mind , documentary proof and references demonstrating experience are considered of prime importance so good luck