Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need Small Acreage, Best Place To Live

Need Small Acreage, Best Place To Live

Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:18 am
blossom

Question Need Small Acreage, Best Place To Live

We hope to be back in Australia this year (if house sells!) and want to locate to SE Qld. I need to be near the coast, as I love beach walking etc, but our family interests lie in the horse world. My daughter wants us to buy a small acreage so that we can have 2 horses at home, but be near to pony clubs, etc.

I have been looking on real estate sites and Nerang sounds perfect. Can anyone offer any further advice?

We cannot afford lots of land, but need to buy something that suits us all.

Many thanks in anticipation of your replies

Blossom

Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:50 am

lynnlovessun is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need Small Acreage, Best Place To Live

Dayboro is very horsey and has acreage but not coastal. I think its inland from Brisbane (West).

See http://www.dayborovalley.asn.au/what_to_do.htm
Lynn
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:53 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Need Small Acreage, Best Place To Live

Originally Posted by blossom
We hope to be back in Australia this year (if house sells!) and want to locate to SE Qld. I need to be near the coast, as I love beach walking etc, but our family interests lie in the horse world. My daughter wants us to buy a small acreage so that we can have 2 horses at home, but be near to pony clubs, etc.

I have been looking on real estate sites and Nerang sounds perfect. Can anyone offer any further advice?

We cannot afford lots of land, but need to buy something that suits us all.

Many thanks in anticipation of your replies

Blossom
Try Gilston or Tallai. Mugeeraba is nice also.