Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need to sell house fast !!!

Need to sell house fast !!!

Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold
Question Need to sell house fast !!!

Hi

Wondered if anyone could help, we are desprate to sell our house it has been on the market since May, is in great nick and people always say they love it but never want to make an offer. We have seen a web site called

http://www.nationalhomebuyers.co.uk/

Has anyone used them?? if so how much below market vaule did you get they say minimum of 10 %, but don't give you maximum which is fine but they charge you at least £390 befor they offer you any money or tell you the % below markey value

Thanks
Old Oct 21st 2004, 9:20 pm
Account Closed

eatstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: Need to sell house fast !!!

Originally Posted by tabby
Hi

Wondered if anyone could help, we are desprate to sell our house it has been on the market since May, is in great nick and people always say they love it but never want to make an offer. We have seen a web site called

http://www.nationalhomebuyers.co.uk/

Has anyone used them?? if so how much below market vaule did you get they say minimum of 10 %, but don't give you maximum which is fine but they charge you at least £390 befor they offer you any money or tell you the % below markey value

Thanks
Sorry mate no one is buying at the stupid prices anymore. The guillable British public has suddenly woken up the the fact that house are not "worth" triple what they were 5 years backs. You should have sold 6 months back when Joe Public still believed the bull about house prices "only ever going up".

http://www.housepricecrash.co.uk/forum/

Good luck
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

spottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of lightspottydog is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Need to sell house fast !!!

I'm sure I saw a thrread about this last week but I can't find it via searching. If I remeber correctly then the concensus was don't bother since they will offer far to low and cost you money.

The market for house selling at the moment seems very slow, unfortunately the only way to possibly get a quick sale at present is to reduce the price & possibly employ a different agent.

Unfortunately it seems to be the way that viewers always say how wonderful the house is when the seller is around even when they hate it (I guess don't want to offend when you're in someone's house).

Sorry I can't be more helpful

Anne
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice
Default Re: Need to sell house fast !!!

Spottydog is right, there appears to be no easy route to selling!!

If you are desparate to sell, employ as many agents as you can and reduce the price to a figure that people cannot refuse - it appears to be either that or stick with it and sell later (if the market picks up again)!!

On the subject of advertising on the Internet, £390 against the price of your house is nothing - if you're desparate you've gotta try everything!!