Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

need place to stay Perth

need place to stay Perth

Old Nov 16th 2006, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile need place to stay Perth

Hi does anyone know of cheap places to stay ,short term in Perth,I am talking about $200- 250 or so,all the ones I have seen so far are $350 up,don't want to pay that unless there is no choice,a caravan,cabin whatever will do,we are not fussy.
Cheers Lorri
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:36 pm
Going going.........

Little miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to allLittle miss reub is a name known to all
Default Re: need place to stay Perth

Originally Posted by supersonic4
Hi does anyone know of cheap places to stay ,short term in Perth,I am talking about $200- 250 or so,all the ones I have seen so far are $350 up,don't want to pay that unless there is no choice,a caravan,cabin whatever will do,we are not fussy.
Cheers Lorri
What area was you thinking
Lin
Old Nov 16th 2006, 5:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

supersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to allsupersonic4 is a name known to all
Smile Re: need place to stay Perth

[QUOTE=Little miss reub]What area was you thinking
Lin
Well anywhere really around Perth city,John has to go to Balga but thats only for an exam,not every day,so anywhere would be fine.
Just need a place to sleep in really,don't care what it is,a tents looking good at the moment,lol.
Cheers Lorri
Old Nov 17th 2006, 11:47 am
Banned

denver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to behold

There are some nice cabins to rent at Karrinyup Waters resort (it is a nice leafy caravan park) which is only 5/10 mins from Balga and close to the beach and city. No idea about prices. You could the number up on www.whitepages.com.au in the business section.

Good luck.
Old Nov 17th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by denver
There are some nice cabins to rent at Karrinyup Waters resort (it is a nice leafy caravan park) which is only 5/10 mins from Balga and close to the beach and city. No idea about prices. You could the number up on www.whitepages.com.au in the business section.

Good luck.
Hi had a look at the site and its $75-105 a night,just for a basic cabin,I must be tight with money as it seems a lot to me,but thank you for giving me the name.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:19 am
Just Joined

Greg and Jenny is on a distinguished road

Hi Lorri
When dates are you looking at? And how many of you?
May have some info for you which could really help
Cheers
Jenny
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Greg and Jenny
Hi Lorri
When dates are you looking at? And how many of you?
May have some info for you which could really help
Cheers
Jenny
Hi we need a place from the 26th jan to the 7 feb,there's only the two of us,
Cheers Lorri
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:39 am
Forum Regular

hunter will become famous soon enoughhunter will become famous soon enough

Cheers Lorri
you could try here. ( 10 min from Balga by car )

http://www.acclaimparks.com.au/perth.htm
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:51 am
Just Joined

Greg and Jenny is on a distinguished road

Have sent PM
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: need place to stay Perth

Originally Posted by Greg and Jenny
Have sent PM
Read it and replied.
Old Nov 21st 2006, 10:09 am
Banned

sassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to beholdsassenach is a splendid one to behold

Cheers Lorri
Look up the YMCA in Goderich street ,perth .They have family rooms and they where resonably priced when we stayed there and you are right in town too .
I would hardly say its a hotel but you do have your own room and they are quiet large ,as for price now i dont know ,but there is no bond to put down .