Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need new girlfriends to see Mamma Mia with - Bayside area Brissy

Need new girlfriends to see Mamma Mia with - Bayside area Brissy

Old Jul 4th 2008, 8:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: UK 2 Singapore 2 Sydney 2 Brisbane.....here to stay!
Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Need new girlfriends to see Mamma Mia with - Bayside area Brissy

Hi Everyone

We've recently moved up to Ormiston in Qld. I've met a few people but I don't have any girlfriends to go and see Mamma Mia with........

Hubby is not interested in going, Colin Firth , Piers Brosnan and Abba are not his thing.....but they are mine

Is there anyone out there who fancies taking a trip to the movies with me?

Love

Rudi
x
Old Jul 4th 2008, 9:00 am
Pam
Forum Regular

Pam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the roughPam is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Need new girlfriends to see Mamma Mia with - Bayside area Brissy

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi Everyone

We've recently moved up to Ormiston in Qld. I've met a few people but I don't have any girlfriends to go and see Mamma Mia with........

Hubby is not interested in going, Colin Firth , Piers Brosnan and Abba are not his thing.....but they are mine

Love

Rudi
x
Yes!!!!!!!!!
I moved here in Aug 07 and would love to see Mama Mia!!!!
Hubby also not interested! PM me if you fancy A night out - I know a few other expats who would probably come along too!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 10:56 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone

Love

Rudi
x
Hi there,

Just up the road from you in Wellington Point. When were you thinking of going?

cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

the4macs is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stitch
Hi there,

Just up the road from you in Wellington Point. When were you thinking of going?

cheers

Ginny
Hi Girls
I would love to go and see MAMMA MIA as well
I also live in Wellington point and just arrived over from Ireland in April this year!!

Andrea
Old Jul 5th 2008, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Count me in....

Suzanne
Old Jul 5th 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond reputeRudi has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent! Looks like there will be a good group of us. I will PM you all to try and arrange details.

Silly me - I have to go to Victoria this week, so how about we make it sometime the week beginning the 14th? Maybe the 15th or 16th?

Being a newbie around here I'm not up with where the local cinemas are......where's the best place to go?

Will be in touch by PM later today

Rudi
x
Old Jul 6th 2008, 2:39 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent! Looks like there will be a good group of us. I will PM you all to try and arrange details.

Silly me - I have to go to Victoria this week, so how about we make it sometime the week beginning the 14th? Maybe the 15th or 16th?

Being a newbie around here I'm not up with where the local cinemas are......where's the best place to go?

Will be in touch by PM later today

Rudi
x
Capalaba's just down the road but the carindale's not too far. Otherwise there's one in Victoria POint.

Were you thinking day or night??

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 8th 2008, 1:56 pm
Ber-kerk

Wheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the roughWheeler-Jones is a jewel in the rough

Ooo was just thinking about finding people!!
I am in Morningside so am kinda near the area.

FYI Balmoral Cinema's are older but a cheap night out at only $8 for the movie. Although bit of a trek for those Bayside I guess.

Off the topic - aside from movies - does anyone like seeing bands that come to Brisbane - there are a few that I wouldn't mind seeing and hubby not so keen. Possibly as my taste in music is a bit strange. Going dancing too...??
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Carole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to allCarole & Keith is a name known to all

Hi there,

I would love to join you, just moved to Aus in dec 07, live in Cleveland, I am on late shifts for 3 days from the 16th, so I could only do the 14th or 15th, if unable to fit it in with yourselves this time, would definatly consider any other time, keep us upto-date girls

Victoria Point has a good cinema, and lots of wine bars/cafes around it.

Carole
Old Jul 8th 2008, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Carole and Wheeler Jones

I've PM'd the others and Tuesday 15th, in the evening is looking like a possible date to go.

Will add you to the PM list and tee up details in the next few days.

Take care

Rudi
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:41 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by Wheeler-Jones
Ooo was just thinking about finding people!!
I am in Morningside so am kinda near the area.

FYI Balmoral Cinema's are older but a cheap night out at only $8 for the movie. Although bit of a trek for those Bayside I guess.

Off the topic - aside from movies - does anyone like seeing bands that come to Brisbane - there are a few that I wouldn't mind seeing and hubby not so keen. Possibly as my taste in music is a bit strange. Going dancing too...??
Hi been to see a few with the girls. Great nights out! Been to the Balmoral Cinema. Not bad. Got the movie saver card for the Birch, Carrole and Coyle so not too expensive either.

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

svinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud ofsvinnes has much to be proud of

Hi been to see a few with the girls. Great nights out! Been to the Balmoral Cinema. Not bad. Got the movie saver card for the Birch, Carrole and Coyle so not too expensive either.

Cheers

Ginny
I have got the movie saver card and it only cost $5.50, Capalaba is not a bad cinema, not also sure if Victoria point is a Birch,Carrole and Coyle...

Suzanne
Old Jul 9th 2008, 8:53 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by svinnes
I have got the movie saver card and it only cost $5.50, Capalaba is not a bad cinema, not also sure if Victoria point is a Birch,Carrole and Coyle...

Suzanne
Not sure either. The old saver card did for the carindale as well but doesn't say on this one. Vicki point has some places for coffee/drinks/eats also around it.

Anyone else know if Vicki Point is a Birch cinema.

Ginny
Old Jul 9th 2008, 9:45 am
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of

Not sure either. The old saver card did for the carindale as well but doesn't say on this one. Vicki point has some places for coffee/drinks/eats also around it.

Anyone else know if Vicki Point is a Birch cinema.

Ginny
It's not, its a cineplex but they do accept the Birch saver cards
Old Jul 9th 2008, 10:46 am
Ok this isn't so bad

Originally Posted by rebnatoli
It's not, its a cineplex but they do accept the Birch saver cards
Thanks Rebecca, Are you thinking of coming along?

Cheers

Ginny

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.