Reload this Page >

NEED HOUSE TO RENT PLS-JOONDALUP-SEPT2010

NEED HOUSE TO RENT PLS-JOONDALUP-SEPT2010

Old Mar 20th 2010, 10:42 pm
Live life to the full

treacle1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEED HOUSE TO RENT PLS-JOONDALUP-SEPT2010

hi all,

just wondered if anyone could help us find an apartment for about 3.5 weeks in sep to rent not too expensive pls. Around the joondalup area or surrounding areas not too fussed where. Am getting married on rottnest and would be information gathering before the move out there.

Thank you all

Lee
Old Mar 23rd 2010, 2:11 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEED HOUSE TO RENT PLS-JOONDALUP-SEPT2010

I am going to move this to the main Australia forum for you as The Barbie is for off-topic chit chat really. I suggest posting in the "Wanted" section of the Classifieds, and also add something to your forum signature. That way every time you post it will be displayed.

Sue
Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:05 am
Live life to the full

cheers sue
Old Mar 27th 2010, 2:19 am
native West Aussie

Genevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant future

Hi Lee! There is a bit of a shortage of fully furnished rentals in Perth. That said, you could try having a look at the following websites:
Perth Fully Furnished Accommodation
Perth Vacation Rentals

And there's also the Gumtree website:
Perth Gumtree

Let us know how you get on!
Old Mar 27th 2010, 5:48 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

I've stayed twice at The White House at Quinn's Rocks. Well equipped and lovely owners.

I think I found it through www.stayz.com.au, but if you can't find it and you're interested PM me and I'll dig out the owner's e-mail address.
Old Mar 27th 2010, 8:20 am
Live life to the full

Thanks for that,we have looked hard and started to find more and more places to stay,finally found one or two in our budget, am now trying to sort out flights. Still wishing the exchange rate would go up though. thanks for everything, maybe bump into you out there.
p.s is that right what i heard about a beer costing £8 at hillerys.

cheers lee