Need help !

Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default Need help !

Just landed in Sydney airport son very sick going to hervey bay need a doctor or a hospital not sure where to go as a holiday today can anyone advise me plz x
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:27 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help !

Ask at the airport.

edit: Prince of Wales at Randwick or Royal Prince Alfred at Camperdown look to be closest.

Last edited by Kooky.; Apr 25th 2011 at 11:30 pm.
Old Apr 25th 2011, 11:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

There is a medical centre at the airport.

'Sydney Airport Medical Centre offers many services to travellers, staff and visitors to the airport. Located on Level 3 of T1 and is open 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday to Friday. The Medical Centre can be contacted on 9667 4355.'

T1 is the International terminal. Just get up there to Level 3.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Oh Angela what a way to start your new life....
hope all`s well.
Keep in touch.

Have PM`d you my number incase you have lost it in the move.

Angela
Old Apr 26th 2011, 6:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you managed to get sorted & that your son is okay
Old Apr 26th 2011, 7:34 am
Banned

anitasharmajee is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thing happen when i landed here ...avoid cold water and outing for a couple of day u get well soon
Old Apr 26th 2011, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of

thanks got it xx
Old Apr 26th 2011, 8:59 am
BE Enthusiast

we are okay, we were at domestic departures when i put this thread up...we got help on the plane as he was so ill and had a jag at Dubai...Quarantine came on the flight and got us threw immigration and all the way to domestic...airport manager meet us and said we either keep going or we stay and use insurance for me and kieran to stay at airport hotel see doctor fly tommorow bur ronnie and caitlin would need to go on their own....i didn't want to be alone..so pilot meet us at steps and said if we can make him comfortable im happy to take you its only an hour..air hostess kept checking and gave us all food and drinks as they knew we were exhausted...so we are here in apartments and he has rested and is much better no more sick...reckon he had food poising from a sandwich at dubai...who knows...im so relieved he okay and googled hospital its in my sat nav if we need to go...praying worst over..
Old Apr 26th 2011, 10:05 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Good news. Must have been very scary but you were obviously well looked after. Hope he's all better soon.
Old Apr 26th 2011, 10:25 am
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Glad to hear it's nothing more serious than food poisoning, I know how terrible it can be to fly ill - I chucked all the way from the UK to Singapore once and no pills the crew gave me could stop it.

You're lucky they let you carry on; I had to have tests before they'd let me out of the airport.

Things can only get better from here, eh?
Old Apr 26th 2011, 12:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rackcatt
we are okay, we were at domestic departures when i put this thread up...we got help on the plane as he was so ill and had a jag at Dubai...Quarantine came on the flight and got us threw immigration and all the way to domestic...airport manager meet us and said we either keep going or we stay and use insurance for me and kieran to stay at airport hotel see doctor fly tommorow bur ronnie and caitlin would need to go on their own....i didn't want to be alone..so pilot meet us at steps and said if we can make him comfortable im happy to take you its only an hour..air hostess kept checking and gave us all food and drinks as they knew we were exhausted...so we are here in apartments and he has rested and is much better no more sick...reckon he had food poising from a sandwich at dubai...who knows...im so relieved he okay and googled hospital its in my sat nav if we need to go...praying worst over..
Sounds absolutely awful for all of you. Hope he is much better soon.
It can only get better though eh?
Old Apr 26th 2011, 12:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

yes hope things can only get better xx
Old Apr 26th 2011, 12:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by rackcatt
yes hope things can only get better xx
They will for sure, once you are over the jetlag & get sorted. Lots of luck, we all know how hard it is, especially with tired & cranky, let alone sick, kids. Big hugs (((())))
Old Apr 26th 2011, 11:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Sally Simpson
They will for sure, once you are over the jetlag & get sorted. Lots of luck, we all know how hard it is, especially with tired & cranky, let alone sick, kids. Big hugs (((())))
thank you xx
Old Apr 27th 2011, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Need help !

Just landed in Sydney airport son very sick going to hervey bay need a doctor or a hospital not sure where to go as a holiday today can anyone advise me plz x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.