Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Need good accountant Perth

Need good accountant Perth

Old Oct 6th 2004, 3:22 am
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of
Default Need good accountant Perth

Can anyone in the perth area who actually has a decent accountant they would recommend can you please let me know. Hubby just started self employed and we could do with seeing one asap to make sure we get our books right.
Thanks Jenny
Old Oct 6th 2004, 4:40 am
Forum Regular

Bella3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Need good accountant Perth

Originally Posted by jensteve
Can anyone in the perth area who actually has a decent accountant they would recommend can you please let me know. Hubby just started self employed and we could do with seeing one asap to make sure we get our books right.
Thanks Jenny

Hi there,

Not sure where in Perth you are - if you are in the Northern Suburbs then I can well recommend Wealth Creations in Mindarie - we deal with Karen or Nathan (think it's fairly difficult to get an appointment with Nathan at this time of year though). My other half has just started a business and so we needed an idiots guide to the ins and outs. They were great - don't be afraid to sound dull like we did - at least you get to find out how things are done over here.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:08 am

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

My brother is an accountant, but you said you wanted a decent one.
Old Oct 6th 2004, 9:21 am
Go Banana's !!

Hi,

My cousins husband, who is our Financial Assurer is a Chartered Accountant (a partner in the firm he works) and works in Subiaco. I am sure he or someone in his firm could help.

PM me if you want his details ?

Best wishes

Warren

Old Oct 6th 2004, 2:03 pm
Moved out bush!

jensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud ofjensteve has much to be proud of

Thanks for the replys, warren is he exspensive? partners tend to be. I will let you know if I need the details by the weekend, thanks anyway
Jenny