NEED FRIENDS!

Old Nov 18th 2007, 4:45 am
~*~Lucylou~*~

LucyWhite17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default NEED FRIENDS!

hey im lucy
im 17 , 18 dec
ive just recently moved to australia (cleveland)
and i was hoping if any 1 my age would shed the light about how they coped with moving out here!
as i have found it pretty hard. As i left school in england and had my set of friends. moving out here i havent gone back to school and have no friends! i have a friend.
many thanks lucy xxx
Old Nov 18th 2007, 4:49 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: NEED FRIENDS!

Have you tried posting this in the Youth Club section? Alternately, you could try doing some volunteer work or looking for a part time job to meet some people.
Good luck meeting some people. I know it's hard the first little while.
Old Nov 18th 2007, 4:51 am
~*~Lucylou~*~

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Have you tried posting this in the Youth Club section? Alternately, you could try doing some volunteer work or looking for a part time job to meet some people.
Good luck meeting some people. I know it's hard the first little while.
yeh i did have a job just recently lost it!
where is the youth club section?
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:03 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LucyWhite17
yeh i did have a job just recently lost it!
where is the youth club section?
HERE YOU GO
Old Nov 18th 2007, 9:40 am
Just Joined

beckyh is an unknown quantity at this point

hi lucy
im 25 and just moved over to melbourne not really knowing anyone and it is hard. but it seems to be the same no matter how old you are going on other people postings here. sure you'll meet people in time though. maybe enrol in college or an evening class in something fun.
good luck!
Old Nov 19th 2007, 1:30 am
BE Forum Addict

PAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond reputePAP01 has a reputation beyond repute

:
Originally Posted by LucyWhite17

hey im lucy
im 17 , 18 dec
ive just recently moved to australia (cleveland)
and i was hoping if any 1 my age would shed the light about how they coped with moving out here!
as i have found it pretty hard. As i left school in england and had my set of friends. moving out here i havent gone back to school and have no friends! i have a friend.
many thanks lucy xxx
Get in touch with Scissors also in Cleveland she has a 18yr girl, she could tell you the best places to go . Will try and get Jessica to get in touch with you .Do you go on msn? if so will get her to add you .can pm you with her user name, DONT PUT YOUR USAER NAME ON HERE FOR MSN
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:10 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Lucy,

It is such a shame as my step-daughter, who is 17, is going back to the UK on Wednesday for pretty much the reasons you mention on here. Friends, family etc etc in UK.

And we live in Cleveland!

She actually made quite a lot of friends and was doing pretty well but has decided that it is not for her. She is into indie music and loves fashion in a big way so thinks that Brisbane isnt quite up to the standard of UK and that she just doesnt fit in.

There are quite a lot of teenagers in Cleveland and lots hang out near us (Raby Bay Marina) but if you want better places to go to then it is definitely Brisbane. Amber goes there pretty much every weekend, she has been to gigs at the Valley and sometimes just goes there to hang out. She made a lot of friends through My Space and MSN and then it was just meeting friends of friends really.

If only Amber had met you then you could have helped eachother.

Good luck (if you want to contact Amber, let me know and I will PM you with her email address, I know she wont mind and obviously she knows what you are going through)
Old Nov 19th 2007, 2:12 am
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light

By the way, are you looking for a full time job or part time? I know of a few places that need people but if you are looking for full time then keep an eye on the Bayside Bulletin or drop your resume into where you fancy working. They always appreciate resumes here.
Old Nov 19th 2007, 4:59 am
~*~Lucylou~*~

Originally Posted by VikkiL
By the way, are you looking for a full time job or part time? I know of a few places that need people but if you are looking for full time then keep an eye on the Bayside Bulletin or drop your resume into where you fancy working. They always appreciate resumes here.
heya im looking for anything atm!
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:04 am
Just Joined

SCOTTISHGRAHAM23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post Re: NEED FRIENDS!

HEY MY NAME IS GRAHAM I AM 23 AND JUST MOVED OVER FROM DUNDEE IN SCOTLAND, CURRENTLY HERE FOR 12MONTHS HOPEFULLY LONGER. I AM LIVING IN THE CHADSTONE AREA OF MELBOURNE WITH MY MUM AND DAD AND ALSO LOOKING TO MEET NEW FRIENDS ASWEL, FOR DRINKS AND FUN TIMES..
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:16 pm
Just Joined

SCOTTISHGRAHAM23 is an unknown quantity at this point

please ignore the capitals in previous message, as some may take offence

cheers!!!!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:17 pm
Just Joined

toria184 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by beckyh
hi lucy
im 25 and just moved over to melbourne not really knowing anyone and it is hard. but it seems to be the same no matter how old you are going on other people postings here. sure you'll meet people in time though. maybe enrol in college or an evening class in something fun.
good luck!
Hi Becky,

I'm just new to this site but see you went out to Melbourne on your own (or I have I read it wrong) anyhoo I'm planning on doing that in August and was just wondering how you were finding things? My brother and his family are staying there so gonna tag onto them for while but obviously need to make my own friends!!

Hope to speak soon, Victoria :L