Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nearmap (birds eye view of suburbs) - Australia

Nearmap (birds eye view of suburbs) - Australia

Old Jan 15th 2010, 4:34 am
Forum Regular

Blueracer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nearmap (birds eye view of suburbs) - Australia

Hi All I live in Perth and although most of you are aware of Google there is a website called www.nearmap.com which is high resolution. It gives such clear detail on suburbs etc, so if you are at a stage of looking at potential areas you can have a look at the suburb for yourselves before you get here. Hope this helps
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nearmap (birds eye view of suburbs) - Perth

Nearmap is very good, the images are updated regularily...be careful what you do in the garden
Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

Found this a few weeks ago. Can see our dog in the back garden in one shot!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Hampshire - soon to be somewhere between Brissie and Gold Coast!!!
MrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud ofMrsE has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blueracer
Hi All I live in Perth and although most of you are aware of Google there is a website called www.nearmap.com which is high resolution. It gives such clear detail on suburbs etc, so if you are at a stage of looking at potential areas you can have a look at the suburb for yourselves before you get here. Hope this helps
Great - thanks for that!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 8:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Great thanks.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 9:10 am

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

My computer keeps shutting internet explorer each time I try and use it, it recovers the page, I type in the address and then it shuts it again.

Old Jan 15th 2010, 11:29 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Loch Lomond
Nearmap is very good, the images are updated regularily...be careful what you do in the garden
My smalls are hanging on the clothesline.
Originally Posted by The_Wookie
Found this a few weeks ago. Can see our dog in the back garden in one shot!
The dogs are out in the yard playing in one of the shots too.

I really must get busy cleaning the rest of the debris off the front lawn and get it finished. Can't be showing anyone our place when it looks so crap.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 12:54 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blueracer
Fairly new pictures too as there is a ceiling fan on my front that we put out for bulk rubbish at New Year.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold

You can actually go back in time by using the functionality in the top-right corner.

Most recent pic for my area is 31st December. But there's about 6 versions from last year.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 9:39 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Its great, can see the progress of some of my jobs.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, I didn't know so many of our neighbors have swimming pools...
Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:20 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Japonica
Wow, I didn't know so many of our neighbors have swimming pools...
Time to throw a block party and get to know some of them.
Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:35 pm
Forum Regular

I know theres probably quiet a few people who perhaps are getting a house built while being overseas, good way of keeping track that its got a roof on it by the time you get here!
Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Japonica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond reputeJaponica has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Time to throw a block party and get to know some of them.
Yup...my thinking exactly...
Old Jan 15th 2010, 10:50 pm
Forum Regular

By the way anyone interested in building or wanting to know about details/process here in Perth PM me as I work for a housebuilder over here

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.