Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nearly a year !!!

Wikiposts

Nearly a year !!!

Old Sep 27th 2003, 3:31 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Originally posted by h garrett
You think you should get at least some dancing kangaroos or something!?

Welcome to the saddos club, its quite an acheivement though aint it

Shame we won't meet up this side, but i am sure looking forward to seeing you overthere

Love H xx

Where are you heading to Garratt- Brissie?

If so I look forward to meeting you. We can go to one of Dotty's Tupperware parties-not!!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

suffolkdiva is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done Footie chick.

Makes my 151 posts look quite pathetic!

Lets hope you hear real soon and can be making plans to wing your way to the 'other side'
Old Sep 28th 2003, 10:35 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
Where are you heading to Garratt- Brissie?

If so I look forward to meeting you. We can go to one of Dotty's Tupperware parties-not!!
No, we are going to Melb, but would love to meet up! We are travelling through Brissy sometime in November, when do you go?
Bring on the tupperware!!!!!!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 10:52 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I get to Brissie on Nov 2nd so give me a shout & maybe we can meet up on your way through??!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 10:58 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I get to Brissie on Nov 2nd so give me a shout & maybe we can meet up on your way through??!
Would love to pollyanna!
Old Sep 28th 2003, 11:21 pm
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Quite an achievment 1000 posts!

I was pretty happy to hit 100!

Wonder if I can hit 1000, probably got another year to do it.

TT

Originally posted by footie chick
No dancing Kangeroos !!

footie chick
Old Sep 29th 2003, 12:08 am
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Congrats on the 1000!

We won't be going for another 3 or 4 years if my missus get on her Nursing.
Not quite reached 150 yet myself, would've been a lot more I suspect if I'd found this site when we first started looking into emigrating 12 months ago.