Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nearly there (i think)

nearly there (i think)

Old Oct 16th 2007, 5:50 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of
Default nearly there (i think)

Spoke to solicitor today and she said all searches done on our house and our buyers house everything moving forward ok.Thing is they seem to lhave 8 weeks to completion programmed into them as thats all she ever says:curse:.Must be nearer than that to completion surely?????.As 3 weeks ago she said 8 weeks aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.If you have any ideas on a timescale please tell us as we are going mad with this house sale business.
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:01 pm
so far so good

want2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to beholdwant2bthere is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: nearly there (i think)

Originally Posted by jon&kate
Spoke to solicitor today and she said all searches done on our house and our buyers house everything moving forward ok.Thing is they seem to lhave 8 weeks to completion programmed into them as thats all she ever says:curse:.Must be nearer than that to completion surely?????.As 3 weeks ago she said 8 weeks aswell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.If you have any ideas on a timescale please tell us as we are going mad with this house sale business.
maybe shes just airing on the side of caution, as a normal chain would take between 6-10 weeks. or maybe your buyers are delaying completion for some reason. i would start getting tough and give them a date you'd like to complete by giving theres no probs good luck
Old Oct 16th 2007, 6:09 pm
jon&a mp;kate

jon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud ofjon&kate has much to be proud of
Default Re: nearly there (i think)

our buyer is keen to move as quick as us i just think its a case of solicitors sitting on there arse knowing that they get paid the same if its done in 10 weeks or done in 5.We are on the phone 3 times a week pushing things.A friend of mine owned an estate agents and has told us that as there is no major chain that it should all be done max 6 weeks.We are at week 3 (really week 11 as our buyer lost there buyer but we held on for them)surveys done searches done so cant be long can it ??????????