Nearly there

Old Feb 12th 2004, 9:46 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Nearly there

Been a while since I posted. A small reminder left the UK on the 12th Nov and have been travelling for 3 months. Best time of our lives best decision we made. We are currently in Melaka south Malaysia and head to Singapore on the 14th Feb. We are staying in a luxury hotel for 3 nights (can't wait after spending the last 3 months in wooden huts and small guest houses) then we head to Melbourne.

I can't believe it is now sooo near. We land at 01:10 on the 18th would recommend Emirates (we have flown 6 of the 8 segments with them and no complaints) we have pre booked seats

I am really ready for Oz after a 3 month break. We have appointments made with Real Estate agents for businesses for sale so hope to get something sorted job wise in the not to distant future.

Good luck to all those waiting to hear and I will let you know how things go in the early days

Jo

Life is for living
Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:21 am
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
nice to hear you are enjoying yourselves. Know you will enjoy Singapore. Was there when I was younger and still do some Business trips out there.

Good luck when you get to Melbourne
Old Feb 12th 2004, 10:26 am
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
Hi,
nice to hear you are enjoying yourselves. Know you will enjoy Singapore. Was there when I was younger and still do some Business trips out there.

Good luck when you get to Melbourne

Thanks I am sure we will enjoy Singapore. We are meeting two friends who are heading home from Oz via Singers to the UK and it is Shami's bday while we are there so plenty of celebration I think

Jo