Nearly There

Old Aug 13th 2003, 1:37 pm
Pass The Post

Location: Ping Ponged York via Melbourne and now pinged to Ferny Hills, Brisbane
joh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to beholdjoh117 is a splendid one to behold
Default Nearly There

Hi All

We got our visas on the 24th June and then I accepted a decent offer on my house on the 29th June. Nearly 7 weeks on and 3 weeks after the date set for exchange my buyer had not had her mortgage survey done.

My estate agent discovered through no fault of my buyer she had picked the worst financial advisor in York. Typical.

Anyway I got a call this morning to say the survey is booked for Friday. At last I may get to complete by the beginning of Sept.

I am also slightly worried went to see a spiritualist last week who was warning of structural problems and costing money. I don't take much notice

Now I am slightly concerned as my buyer is having a homebuyers survey which will take 2 hours to complete on a two up two down terrace house in York.

I only ever have the bog standard one. Hubby reckons it will be fine. He is a structural engineer and says there is nothing wrong with the house.

Lets hope he is right and the spiritualist is wrong

Jo

Melbourne bound Nov 2003
Old Aug 13th 2003, 4:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

It might be a condition of her mortgage that she has the longer survey. If you borrow a lot of money often they make you do this.

I really hope it goes well for you. Let us know when you hear any news.