Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nearly Missed it.....Fathers Day

Nearly Missed it.....Fathers Day

Old Jun 19th 2011, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

macy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of lightmacy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Nearly Missed it.....Fathers Day

Well it was only listening to Steve Wright on line that he reminded me that it was Fathers Day in the UK today, thank god for Moon Pig, the card will get there late but not too late..... Just about to ring up Dad and wish him a good one, parents are arriving on Sunday for a month is Brisssy and it will be so great to see them so I don't feel too bad about missing Fathers Day.

Hope you all remembered......
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

al150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to beholdal150n is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Nearly Missed it.....Fathers Day

Yep I remembered. First time since we arrived that I've got a card back to the UK early. I posted it with my Dad's birthday cards which were a week late getting there

I text my Mum earlier to wish my Dad a happy father's day. No point texting my Dad as he only switches his phone on if he needs to use it & has no idea how to use it much past answering a call. Not much chance of him being able to open a message & no hope what so ever of him replying to one.

Alison x
Old Jun 19th 2011, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nearly Missed it.....Fathers Day

I remembered and rang.He wasnt feeling the best so Mum has put him back to bed.Cant wait to see him on Thursday.