Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nearly 7 months here - update on the Sunny Coast

nearly 7 months here - update on the Sunny Coast

Old Sep 12th 2004, 8:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold
Default nearly 7 months here - update on the Sunny Coast

All I keep saying to myself and through all the trouble emotional rollercoaster you have. I just keep saying, "I live here"

I love appreciating the time I was in the UK wishing i was here and now, walking along an empty beach and it's 25 degrees in Spring.

We have settled here really well, as you know we both got jobs, and we have made lots of friends. Which I have to say is, sometimes down to you inviting people to your home.

I am even more laid back now and chilled out and appreciating I live 5 mins for 4 different beautiful beaches.

Hubby loves it here to he finishes work then goes surfing. He plays soccer for the local team, and has been selected to paly for the whole of the Sunshine Coast, all expenses paid, good on him, See I am Ozzy already.

I have to say the first few weeks are tiring and even the first month but time flies so fast.

I never expected anything from this move apart from warm weather, which I was surprised how cold it gets here in Winter, so bring your thermals if you feel the cold. It's warming up now so we will getting the camping gear out and start camping and travelling North at the weekends.

We will be staying here all things being well and equal. Although I miss certain things from home, like silly things, they are just not important in comparison to my life here. I speak to my parents a great deal and they know I love them. So I am happy with that.

Well must dash get some tea.

Not been on for ages as I have been so busy. Take Care and nice to see the Everything you need to know's are back up, although I know now you can bring your TV as we did as it works and ou now get ambulance cover with your Electric Bill ......bizarre.

I think we should organise anotehr Sunny Coast meet as the weather is getting lovely ...... what do you think ??

Love C x

Last edited by Carrianne; Sep 12th 2004 at 9:01 am.
Old Sep 12th 2004, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Re: nearly 7 months here - update on the Sunny Coast

Time ticks by so fast doesn't it?

I am all up for another meet up, but it will have to be next month as we are pretty busy with my Mum visiting at the moment. We are to Rockhampton and the Barrier Reef in a couple of weeks so I am looking forward to that.

See you soon!
Old Sep 13th 2004, 11:01 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nearly 7 months here - update on the Sunny Coast

Originally Posted by Carrianne

All I keep saying to myself and through all the trouble emotional rollercoaster you have. I just keep saying, "I live here".............
Yep, sounds familiar!

Originally Posted by Carrianne

I think we should organise another Sunny Coast meet as the weather is getting lovely ...... what do you think ??
Another meet would be good, we'd try and come up for it!Glad things are working out well up there & hope to see you soon