ncc recognition

Old Jan 12th 2009, 1:02 pm
Just Joined

mauritian_man is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ncc recognition

hi
i would like to know if ncc qualifications is recognise in australia?
thanks
mauri
Old Jan 13th 2009, 1:43 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ncc recognition

What's "NCC"?
Old Jan 19th 2009, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by JAJ
What's "NCC"?
Originally part of the National Computing Centre, NCC Education started offering IT qualifications in 1976 and from 1997 developed its higher education portfolio to include Foundation and Business programmes. With Accredited Partner Centres in over 45 countries, five international offices and academic managers worldwide, NCC Education employs the latest technologies for learning, assessment and support.

NCC Education qualifications range from ICT for schools to the International Degree Pathway in Business or IT. Our programmes are recognised by universities, professional bodies and employers. Learners upgrade their skills on our professional development modular programmes or complete their university degrees and masters in their home country or in the UK.
Old Jan 20th 2009, 1:59 am
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mauritian_man
Originally part of the National Computing Centre
In what country? If the United Kingdom, is it recognised by United Kingdom education authorities?
Old Jan 20th 2009, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Rideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the roughRideaway is a jewel in the rough

hi
i would like to know if ncc qualifications is recognise in australia?
thanks
mauri
Hi - Yes it is as I used my NCC qualification in Systems Analysis and Design (SAD course as it was known) for my positive ACS approval as well as other criteria.
Old Mar 26th 2009, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

hello again and thank you very much for guiding me. u actually used your ncc qualification in australia?
Old Mar 27th 2009, 12:21 am
alien

silentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to allsilentwalker is a name known to all

Originally part of the National Computing Centre, NCC Education started offering IT qualifications in 1976 and from 1997 developed its higher education portfolio to include Foundation and Business programmes. With Accredited Partner Centres in over 45 countries, five international offices and academic managers worldwide, NCC Education employs the latest technologies for learning, assessment and support.

NCC Education qualifications range from ICT for schools to the International Degree Pathway in Business or IT. Our programmes are recognised by universities, professional bodies and employers. Learners upgrade their skills on our professional development modular programmes or complete their university degrees and masters in their home country or in the UK.
Hi there,

I can tell you that it is recognized. I did my Bachelors with NCC and London Metropolitan University (final year) and ACS recognized it without any fuss. So don't worry and go ahead.

All the best.
Old Mar 27th 2009, 2:31 pm
Just Joined

hello thank you very much for answering, ive been asking all these questions because the thing is ive got an International Diploma in Computer Studies (validated by Cambrigde University & NCC Education) and ive applied to do my Advance Diploma in Computer Studies in a college in Australia and it did not recognised my diploma qualifications, asking me to sit for a diploma course again!
so now i will try to see with ACS first.
thank you very much mates.
Mauri