NBWA question

Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:19 am
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute
Question NBWA question

I have all of my documents: Birth cert, Marriage cert, Transcript of training, recent employer reference, have asked the NMC here to send a verification of my registration directly, but I dont know what the initial registration form is they are pertaining to, or the authority to practice? Surely this is all in the verification of my registration from the Nursing Board in the UK? I have just passed my ANMC skills assessment, surely they can verify me or pass on documents to Western Australia? Seems silly tor resend all the same information again?
Anyway I have no trouble sending it just need to know if there is anything I need to send which I havent understood. I have emailed the NMWA directly but this will take time to get a reply. Would like to get it sent off asap being as the ANMC skill assessment has been delayed for so long.
Thank you.
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:50 am
Just Joined

Hibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: NBWA question

Hi hun ,

you should have a case number from the ANB which you can send to NMWA , all this information is logged in your original application and is easily accessed by WA branch. They then should send you your Certificate of Registration and License card:scared: .

Try phoning them on +61 9 08 9421 1100 or email [email protected].
hope this is of some help, do you know where you are gonna be working when you get here? If I can be of any help just let me know.
Annette
Old Jan 13th 2007, 10:54 am
Just Joined

Hibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the roughHibshart is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: NBWA question

OOps , it's your initial registration with the NMC or UKCC depending when you trained and it's your first registration logged with them, not the latest one if you have subsequent registrations, ie RGN, RM, RSCN, RMN etc. It's the heat you know roasting my brains
Annette
Old Jan 13th 2007, 2:08 pm
Here at last!

OzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond reputeOzzieNurse has a reputation beyond repute

oh fab! Will have to get onto my migration agent then. They have the case numbers and wont divulge them to me. So hopefully if the ANMC have all the NBWA need then I should only have to send payment and the form through?
Thought it seemed silly to have to send everything again. Thanks
Old Jan 13th 2007, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

Talking Re: NBWA question

No Worries:scared: promised I wouldn't say that! Why don't you try to call the ANMC to get your info and ask them to send it on? I thinkthat's what I did, but having so many CRAFT moments just now cannot be sure, worth a try tho
Old Jan 14th 2007, 10:04 am
Here at last!

lol! Thank you and your fried brains they have been very useful. Have emailed both the ANMC, NBWA and the Agent Hopefully one of those people will reply on Monday x