Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Naughty Children....

Naughty Children....

Old Nov 13th 2005, 2:48 pm
58.38264% - Extreme Geek

anya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to allanya4oz is a name known to all
Default Re: Naughty Children....

I used to be a great devotee (especially on 1 April) of the trick where you place clingfilm over the toilet, then put the seat back down so it can't be seen. The next person to use the loo finds their own pee bouncing off it back at them. Works well in the case of people with a good strong urine stream (ie most blokes).

Oh dear....

Anya.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 3:56 pm

martin and sharon is an unknown quantity at this point

My grandad also used to pick up horse muck off the road (not many cars then!) and form canonballs with it. He and his mates then used to launch them at the local sweet shop owner
I`m not sure whether he had an obsession with crap......but I do know that he wasn`t called compo
Old Nov 13th 2005, 5:48 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I use to pretend to be disabled and walk with bent legs and my tongue in my lower lip bulging and dribbling.

yes it was wrong, but I was only little.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 6:00 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I let my dog Spike out and he got into next doors garden and dug up the remains of her dog.

He came running in the house with Micks skull in his mouth.

Great thread PP! We're getting to hear about a whole different side to you that most of us wouldn't have thought existed....... Hugely entertaining!

Me, I've never done anything remotely naughty in my life!

Nicky
Old Nov 13th 2005, 6:04 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nicky & Dave
Great thread PP! We're getting to hear about a whole different side to you that most of us wouldn't have thought existed....... Hugely entertaining!

Me, I've never done anything remotely naughty in my life!

Nicky

When I was 12, my mate and I took off our knickers and did handstands in the park

Nothings changed there.
Old Nov 13th 2005, 6:15 pm
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

I cant remember what I used to get up to, yet I am sure there is plenty, just nothing springs to mind right now. However, we were victims of a childhood prank a little while ago.

About 3am there was a knock at the door, I wearily trudge downstairs, and low and behold, no one there. Back to bed, 10 minutes later, another knock, no one there. I turn the lights out and wait by the front door, as expected, another knock, I quickly open the door and there was no one there! Hang on I thought, there would have been no time for them to run away!

Out of the corner of my eye I spot a piece of sewing cotton going over my front fence.

The little buggers had tied the thread to the door knocker and were hiding behind some cars over the street. I had to turn around, just so they couldnt see me laughing

The next moring as I left for work, I noticed about 6 houses on my street had cotton hanging from their door knockers. Made me smile all day
Old Nov 14th 2005, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

funkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant futurefunkybuddah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I was talking to my friend yesterday and we were thinking back to the stuff we got up to as children.

I cannot believe I did half of it you know.

One time, there was this boy called Pip who lived down road from us.

He was camper than a row of tents in a boy scouts club and really, he was more of a girl than we were.

One day we put up the tent in the garden and Pip, my mate and I, slept in this tent - parental supervision from the bedroom of course.

I remember Pip needed to go for a pee, (we were only about 9) and we told him he couldn't use the loo in the house and made him pee outside.

It was so funny, my mate got this torch and shone it so we could see Pip going for a slash.

His willy looked as though he were making 'dog shapes' - you know the sort you do with your hand when you wriggle your fingers to make it bark.

We literally took the P*"s out of him for that.

Another time, we tied shoes to my sisters stockings and dangled them out of the window upstairs, so it use to hit the living room window and send my dog 'spike' into a barking frenzy.

My dad however, use to lie in graveyards and cover himself in leaves and when people went past at night, he would jump out at them.

So come on, what is the naughtiest thing you have done as a child, or that your child has done?
After coming home from the pub one night (in a drunken state) me and my mates decided to raid my shed and get my sons ride on toys out. We found ourselves having races on a tractor, little tikes coupe car, and scooter. We then took them across the road, and had races down the hill opposite. This was about 3am. Then as we were headin back to cross the road, I stood in the middle of the road, and stopped a car, so my mates could all race acoss the road. The guys face was a picture. Not anything naughty, but It still makes me laugh when I think about it! I never really done naughty things.... Oh no my nose has just grown a foot or two
Old Nov 15th 2005, 7:48 am
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute

1975....... My father was a diplomat and as such the family (mum and me big bruv) used to get dragged round to various parts of the world, which was nice.

Anyway and i promise now this is the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth. We were living in Moscow, literally opposite the Mockba hotel which is in turn next to Red square etc.. as many of you will know they have May Day parades where they march the military equipment through red square, anyway i was only 5 or 6 but cutting a long story short we we living in this high rise block of flats (something like thew 20th floor) window open my older brother was holding me and i trousers down was mooning at the Russian premier (Breshnev (speeling??)), associated Generals and the general public.

I didnt realise what i was doing to be honest but i was mooning for a good few minutes, when my dad comes into my room grabs me pulls my trousers up and tells me off - apparently he says that everyone was looking up at me.

The next day he (my dad) was hauled up infront of the Ambassador ooops !!

There are a couple of other stories too but wont mention thoses just in case GCHQ are listening !