Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Naturist Beaches in Oz?

Naturist Beaches in Oz?

Old Jul 30th 2002, 7:42 pm
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Naturist Beaches in Oz?

I can relate to that dotty. It's 29C here in Kent at the moment (or so my desk thermometer is saying) and I just can't be arsed to go to the gym tonight. What with hardly any sleep last night because if the heat - well, it's back to the sofa, beer and playstation for this mouse....
Old Jul 30th 2002, 8:13 pm
Banned

newstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the roughnewstartnz is a jewel in the rough

Can't you just run round inside the wheel a bit?
Old Jul 30th 2002, 8:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

micky will become famous soon enoughmicky will become famous soon enough

I can relate to that dotty. It's 29C here in Kent at the moment (or so my desk thermometer is saying) and I just can't be arsed to go to the gym tonight. What with hardly any sleep last night because if the heat - well, it's back to the sofa, beer and playstation for this mouse....

:PARTY: Can you imagine this guy on a nudist beach!!!
Obviously he would have nae clathes on. :scared:
Old Jul 31st 2002, 2:21 pm
Andrew

"newstartnz" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
    > I seem to remember one famous one near Noosa but it was a stiff walk from the town
Was that a stiff walk for the girls as well as the guys?

Old Aug 2nd 2002, 11:54 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Are you guys taking the mick... 29 degrees here in Brisbane would be a cold day in summer,last year was hovering around the 40's most days, you will need to practice for the heat here, put on 3 heaters the oven and the log fire, shut all the doors and wrap up in 3 wet tracksuits and a blanket, boil the kettle for 24 hours to create the humidity then try aerobics. Keep those knees up, up two three four, next week well do Jogging. Keeping fit is easy, now pass me a beer.
Old Aug 2nd 2002, 10:03 pm
Squeaking Member

Anon E Mouse is on a distinguished road

Immigrants these days dont know there born. We used to get up before we'd gone to bed, lick road clean in 50 degree 110% humidity then have to work all day down pit for nothing more than a good hiding from me dad.

Sorry dotty, Monty Python moment there..... I'm grateful of my cool 29 degrees (actually its a pleasant 24 here now, mm nice and cool....ah, time for another cold beer from the fridge. Mmm, cold cold beer...

Mischevious Mouse....