Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

National Hug An Australian Day

National Hug An Australian Day

Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:18 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default National Hug An Australian Day

Apparently, it's National Hug An Australian Day....

I think it's an American thing - does anyone else know about this? I did google it just to check that Mr B wasn't making it up to fish for affection and it would appear to exist....
Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I was about to hug my Aussie....but he's just turned off the programme on the Roulettes that I was watching, so he's had it for now
Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:41 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
I was about to hug my Aussie....but he's just turned off the programme on the Roulettes that I was watching, so he's had it for now

LOL!!!! Sort him out Pollyana!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:44 am
ABCDiamond

Can you get a hug from anyone ?

What if I went around the shopping cente and started hugging the ladies ?

I reckon i'd more than likely get locked up

Old Apr 26th 2004, 8:56 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
Can you get a hug from anyone ?

What if I went around the shopping cente and started hugging the ladies ?

I reckon i'd more than likely get locked up

Hmmm, yes, you might have to wait until it is a more widely publicised holiday....
Old Apr 26th 2004, 10:55 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Damnation! There is never an Aussie around when you need one!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 10:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Mummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud ofMummy has much to be proud of
Default Re: National Hug An Australian Day

I hugged my husband and my son - we are all permanent residents of Oz now (nearly) - does that count!
Old Apr 26th 2004, 11:01 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Mummy
I hugged my husband and my son - we are all permanent residents of Oz now (nearly) - does that count!

Yep, near enough. Mr B is having a fantastic time, hugs all over the place (doubtless from buxom young ladies)
Old Apr 26th 2004, 11:07 am
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
Yep, near enough. Mr B is having a fantastic time, hugs all over the place (doubtless from buxom young ladies)
It sounds to me like Mr B ought to be the public face of this National Day - whoever dreamed it up ought to get him signed double quick
Old Apr 26th 2004, 11:13 am
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pollster
It sounds to me like Mr B ought to be the public face of this National Day - whoever dreamed it up ought to get him signed double quick

Don't encourage him