Nasty Cat

Old Jun 11th 2004, 4:50 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Got rid of our 2 Burmees (?) cat things 2 weeks ago and I am not missing them at all

Filthy, fur malting, fur ball hurling, furniture wrecking, cat litter spreading shits that they where. Good ridence
Old Jun 11th 2004, 6:27 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Jack Daws
Got rid of our 2 Burmees (?) cat things 2 weeks ago and I am not missing them at all

Filthy, fur malting, fur ball hurling, furniture wrecking, cat litter spreading shits that they where. Good ridence
Not a cat lover I presume
Old Jun 11th 2004, 6:29 pm
Happy Daddy

markeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant futuremarkeh has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Larissa
Latest news re. nasty cat
It looks like she has moved in with the people next door, shame they are only renting. I think that our tomcat has got the better of her, she no longer is top cat. She doesn't like the toddler, plus next door seem to have gone all sloppy over her. I have spotted her going in their kitchen and now she won't come in to be flea sprayed. I opened a tin of tuna, but she just isn't interested, she must be very well fed.
I saw her having a good scratch today.... I'm waiting with the frontline spray, but if she insists on living next door, I will have to leave her as a flea bag.
Good riddance, traitor!
A good dcecison.
Baby comes first!!!! No contest!

Lock the cat out and don't let it back in.

I love animals but not at the cost of your daughters sight.

Bye
Mark
Old Jun 11th 2004, 6:31 pm
mickj

Sounds like some unsatisfied birds really !

Originally posted by WBB
this just goes to show cats have no love for their owners and will gladly move in with a neighbour or a total stranger.

a dog on the other hand is mans best friend.

Old Jun 11th 2004, 8:27 pm
WBB

Originally posted by mickj
Sounds like some unsatisfied birds really !
speaking from experience mick?

Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:12 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by WBB
speaking from experience mick?
Old Jun 12th 2004, 7:56 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

jack daws thats awful to say that about your cats, I hope you have found them good homes.
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:19 am
Banned

Originally posted by sky
jack daws thats awful to say that about your cats, I hope you have found them good homes.
Of course

With the birth of Daws jnr MKII it was only fair on the cats to get them a new home. One where children arent running around grabbing their tails ect......
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:51 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Well thats ok then
Old Jun 12th 2004, 8:55 am
sky
Banned

We have just bought a new burmese over here, left our burmese with family in the uk... they love being part of the family... tail pulling and all
Old Jun 12th 2004, 9:25 am
Banned

Originally posted by sky
they love being part of the family... tail pulling and all
Ours hated it and used to run off and hide we wouldnt see them for hours.

The house is so much better without them

Windows can now be opened, no cat litter, fur balls ect. Heaven