5. Swing briskly overhead,
6. Bring cat's head down on fence post,
7. Drop deap cat in garbage.

what a f.....g stupid reply!
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

Elsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by sashimi
But why kill it???? Take it to the shelter, for God's sake. It didn't ask to have this new thing introduced to it's life.

I totally agree, children come first, but then take it to some people who'll take good care of it. Animals aren't just bits of furniture you can discard if they don't fit your situation anymore. What's so difficult about taking it to the nearest shelter?

totally agree with you.... unfortunately most people consider animals to be just that...... bits of furniture that can be discarded when they get old....
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:08 am
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

Originally posted by Elsie
what a f.....g stupid reply!
Fur... Fur.. Furkin effective but...
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:09 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Megalania
1. Grasp cat by scruff,
2. Take outside,
3. Find stout fence post,
4. Grab cat by hind legs,
5. Swing briskly overhead,
6. Bring cat's head down on fence post,
7. Drop deap cat in garbage.

LOL. I hate cats and cats hate me. I have never tried the above but if one of the selfish ***ts scratched me I would be tempted.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

sashimi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by welshboybilly
because it could do the same to another child or elderly person, dont give it the chance.
Oh give over, first of all it should obviously not go to another house with young children and the shelters probably wouldn't give it to anybody without telling them about that particular cat's problems. They would also be the best suited to assess whether it's fit to be rehomed. But to just kill it because it's done something stupid in a situation it's been forced into says to me, you shouldn't be having any pets. It could also turn out that the cat would be perfectly happy in another household with no children, so why not give it the chance. Many people would be happy enough to do that.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:12 am
WBB

Originally posted by sashimi
Oh give over, first of all it should obviously not go to another house with young children and the shelters probably wouldn't give it to anybody without telling them about that particular cat's problems. They would also be the best suited to assess whether it's fit to be rehomed. But to just kill it because it's done something stupid in a situation it's been forced into says to me, you shouldn't be having any pets. It could also turn out that the cat would be perfectly happy in another household with no children, so why not give it the chance. Many people would be happy enough to do that.
look people its just a cat and a nasty one at that kill it and move on *endex*

Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:13 am
Forum Regular

NO!
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:16 am

Not everyone is a cat person. I find cats selfish, greedy and viscious. The buggers kill so much wildlife here I would love for them all to be shot and banned.
Forum Regular

Elsie is an unknown quantity at this point

mmmmm, I can think on a few people on this thread who deserve to be bumped off too...
Banned

Megalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant futureMegalania has a brilliant future

First off, the above was purposefully designed as the "Perfect Windup" for Brits!

Second, your responses are those of cat servants who can expect to be able to palming off useless cats on to other cat servants or to covert cat murderers.

You gonna make me an offer I can't refuse are ya.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:19 am
Banned

Originally posted by bondipom
You gonna make me an offer I can't refuse are ya.
Bring yer cat around and for $10 I'll do it in after your gone.
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:24 am

Originally posted by Megalania
Bring yer cat around and for $10 I'll do it in after your gone.
I'd better steal someone elses cat for you. Can I watch?
Old Sep 12th 2003, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by bondipom
Not everyone is a cat person. I find cats selfish, greedy and viscious. The buggers kill so much wildlife here I would love for them all to be shot and banned.
Yeah yeah, another one who's bandying about that old story.

Yes, cats do kill a lot of wildlife, and it would definitely be a good thing if there were laws making it compulsory keeping them in at night.

Apart from that, millions more animals are killed in Oz because of loss of habitat. Farmers clearing acres and acres of more land destroying the habitat these indigenous animals live in. But that's not such a popular issue, definitely not something Howard and his govt. is willing to talk about or do anything about as it's much more of a political hot potato. So instead of keeping banging on about the damage done by cats, as if they were to blame solely for the problems, maybe the politicians should do something useful and stop Australia from being the third largest destroyer of forest on this planet.

sashimi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.