Narrowed it down to 2 places

Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Radlam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Narrowed it down to 2 places

Originally Posted by Geelong Gent
http://www.nowwhere.com.au/tourismvi...utton=GetRoute

Route planner suggests 27 mins

I have spent 40 mins from the top of the bridge to my exit at the bottom to Port Melbourne after a 4 min crossing the other side.

Another poster Fraser lives out in Point Cook who may have better local knowledge for you. I think his wife commutes via train into the city.

By the way the skiboats here are more like sports cars on speed that happen to travel on water
Cheers buddy,

Gotta be a Malibu VLX Wakesetter for me! Amazing peice of kit, not cheap though!
Old Dec 30th 2008, 8:44 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Radlam
Cheers buddy,

Gotta be a Malibu VLX Wakesetter for me! Amazing peice of kit, not cheap though!
Yes but you see where the money is going which is reassuring.

A mate had one but kept complaining it took ages to launch.... to many people interrupting to ask about it.
Old Dec 31st 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Yes but you see where the money is going which is reassuring.

A mate had one but kept complaining it took ages to launch.... to many people interrupting to ask about it.
Haha, Yeah I can imagine! "Excuse me mate could I just ask about your boat...."

I would have one over a MC anyday. Do you have Correct Craft over there? Air Nautiques?
Old Dec 31st 2008, 8:10 pm
Has left the building

Geelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond reputeGeelong Gent has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, Yeah I can imagine! "Excuse me mate could I just ask about your boat...."

I would have one over a MC anyday. Do you have Correct Craft over there? Air Nautiques?
http://www.nautiques.com/dealers/find

http://www.malibuboats.com.au/boats.html

You will also need to check out channel 31 when you come out - whole afternoons programs designated to wave boarding.

They have these great cameras now that pan with skipole and screens in front of the driver that they can have a view (after the run of course).
Old Jan 1st 2009, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

http://www.nautiques.com/dealers/find

http://www.malibuboats.com.au/boats.html

You will also need to check out channel 31 when you come out - whole afternoons programs designated to wave boarding.

They have these great cameras now that pan with skipole and screens in front of the driver that they can have a view (after the run of course).
Cool, is that channel 31 on foxtel or free to air?
Old Jan 1st 2009, 6:35 pm
Has left the building

Cool, is that channel 31 on foxtel or free to air?
Its a free to air - very much independent shows (and you can tell by the standard of advertising clips - similar to what you expect from slides at the movies) but the content is great - very specific and detailed in related areas ie offroading driving "4wdtv" and boardriding.
Old Jan 2nd 2009, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Sonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really niceSonn is just really nice

Wow thanks for that, you seemed to sum it up pretty well, I like it!

Yeah thats another thing about Perth, no shopping after about 5pm! Whats that about??
Hmmm...No shopping after 5pm, we may have to reconsider our choice of going to Perth!!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2009, 2:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Merseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeMerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Definitely Melbourne!! The most interesting and varied place in Oz by a long shot. Have just spent 5 days there and wished I'd moved there years ago instead of sleepy Adelaide.