narellan v compass pools

narellan v compass pools

Old Jan 13th 2006, 9:20 am
HEL
EEN

HEL is an unknown quantity at this point
Default narellan v compass pools

Hi,

We are debating between the narellan pools and compass pools (via poolworld). Any good /bad experience of either company ?- met with compass guys and their pools seem v good quality. Wondered if the Narellan product is the same - they are a little cheaper.

Thanks for any info!

Helen
Old Jan 13th 2006, 10:07 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: narellan v compass pools

Originally Posted by HEL
Hi,

We are debating between the narellan pools and compass pools (via poolworld). Any good /bad experience of either company ?- met with compass guys and their pools seem v good quality. Wondered if the Narellan product is the same - they are a little cheaper.

Thanks for any info!

Helen
A quick google comes up with:

Swimming Pool and Spa Association (SPASA) Pool of the Year Awards.

* Best Residential Fibreglass Pool under $35,000 - Narellan Pools

* Best Residential Fibreglass Pool over $35,000 - Compass Pools

These awards were done in Victoria, I assume they are the same companies as in QLD ?

Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:26 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

We have a Compass pool installed by Poolworld & also know someone else with one & we are both extremely happy with them.

If you do a search on here you'll find posts that I have posted about them.
Old Jan 13th 2006, 1:41 pm
Scottish Aussie ©

Scossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond reputeScossie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
If you do a search on here you'll find posts that I have posted about them.
I just thought I'd post a post in reply to your post about posts you have posted in the past...