British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Nara to quit British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/nara-quit-british-expats-222507/)

BookBear Apr 6th 2004 4:15 am

Nara to quit British Expats

OK, I'm not a big poster, so I probably won't be missed, but for those who may wonder, and think I'm another poster in Oz who's stopped posting because they don't like it.....

There's been a major reorganisation at my company, and today I was offered a position in a different department. I am going to try very hard to do the right thing and work hard and NOT even LOOK at this site anymore.

Best wishes to you all, wherever you end up.

It's been interesting.... :D

bondipom Apr 6th 2004 4:22 am

Re: Nara to quit British Expats

Originally posted by Nara
OK, I'm not a big poster, so I probably won't be missed, but for those who may wonder, and think I'm another poster in Oz who's stopped posting because they don't like it.....

There's been a major reorganisation at my company, and today I was offered a position in a different department. I am going to try very hard to do the right thing and work hard and NOT even LOOK at this site anymore.

Good luck if you can resist.

Bordy Apr 6th 2004 4:39 am

Best of luck Nara. Hope the job works out ok.

BookBear Apr 6th 2004 5:16 am

Originally posted by bondipom
Good luck if you can resist.
Cheers BP. I was doing well with the smoking until this restructure came about, now I'm on about 3 a day. Will quit smoking and B.E. before I move to the new job. Honest.

BookBear Apr 6th 2004 5:22 am

Originally posted by Bordy
Best of luck Nara. Hope the job works out ok.
Thanks, it'll be interesting working in a different area.

I'll still do my footy tipping. I see we're even at the moment :D

Bordy Apr 6th 2004 5:25 am

What ??? Someone else is as bad as me ???

Bordy Apr 6th 2004 5:26 am

Probably a stupid question but where do you check the league table??

wombatboy Apr 6th 2004 5:27 am

ummm....

you'll be back!!!! ha ha ha ha ha (evil laughter)!!! ;)

renth Apr 6th 2004 5:30 am

Re: ummm....

Originally posted by wombatboy
you'll be back!!!! ha ha ha ha ha (evil laughter)!!! ;)
Wow,

I thought you and Nara were one and the same but have just noticed the subtle difference in your "lap dog" avatars.

Nara,

you'll be back.

sky Apr 6th 2004 5:34 am

Good Luck with the cold turkey .... I couldnt do it lol :D

BookBear Apr 6th 2004 6:17 am

Originally posted by Bordy
Probably a stupid question but where do you check the league table??
Once you log in you'll see there are 2 rows of tabs, the lower row has 'Your Tips' 'results' 'ladder'.

Larissa Apr 6th 2004 7:52 am

I give you a couple of days tops!

Phoenixuk2oz Apr 6th 2004 1:29 pm

Once you log in you'll see there are 2 rows of tabs, the lower row has 'Your Tips' 'results' 'ladder'.
Come baaaaaaaacccccck:(

Phoenixuk2oz;)

janeyray Apr 6th 2004 2:14 pm

Of course we'll miss you!!

Have you still got the pooch?!:)

karawara88 Apr 6th 2004 3:57 pm

Its difficult to stay away, :) even sat here in the UK with rain streaming down the windows, I cant resist taking a scan.

Although I do have cold water coming out the cold water tap, :D and the cost of living is cheaper, so all is well with the world. :cool: