Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Nara to quit British Expats

Nara to quit British Expats

Old Apr 6th 2004, 4:15 am
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Nara to quit British Expats

OK, I'm not a big poster, so I probably won't be missed, but for those who may wonder, and think I'm another poster in Oz who's stopped posting because they don't like it.....

There's been a major reorganisation at my company, and today I was offered a position in a different department. I am going to try very hard to do the right thing and work hard and NOT even LOOK at this site anymore.

Best wishes to you all, wherever you end up.

It's been interesting....
Old Apr 6th 2004, 4:22 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Nara to quit British Expats

Originally posted by Nara
OK, I'm not a big poster, so I probably won't be missed, but for those who may wonder, and think I'm another poster in Oz who's stopped posting because they don't like it.....

There's been a major reorganisation at my company, and today I was offered a position in a different department. I am going to try very hard to do the right thing and work hard and NOT even LOOK at this site anymore.

Good luck if you can resist.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 4:39 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Best of luck Nara. Hope the job works out ok.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:16 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by bondipom
Good luck if you can resist.
Cheers BP. I was doing well with the smoking until this restructure came about, now I'm on about 3 a day. Will quit smoking and B.E. before I move to the new job. Honest.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Bordy
Best of luck Nara. Hope the job works out ok.
Thanks, it'll be interesting working in a different area.

I'll still do my footy tipping. I see we're even at the moment
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:25 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

What ??? Someone else is as bad as me ???
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:26 am
The Godfather

Probably a stupid question but where do you check the league table??
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

wombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to allwombatboy is a name known to all
Default ummm....

you'll be back!!!! ha ha ha ha ha (evil laughter)!!!
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:30 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ummm....

Originally posted by wombatboy
you'll be back!!!! ha ha ha ha ha (evil laughter)!!!
Wow,

I thought you and Nara were one and the same but have just noticed the subtle difference in your "lap dog" avatars.

Nara,

you'll be back.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 5:34 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Good Luck with the cold turkey .... I couldnt do it lol
Old Apr 6th 2004, 6:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally posted by Bordy
Probably a stupid question but where do you check the league table??
Once you log in you'll see there are 2 rows of tabs, the lower row has 'Your Tips' 'results' 'ladder'.
Old Apr 6th 2004, 7:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

I give you a couple of days tops!
Old Apr 6th 2004, 1:29 pm
Phoenixuk2oz

Once you log in you'll see there are 2 rows of tabs, the lower row has 'Your Tips' 'results' 'ladder'.
Come baaaaaaaacccccck

Phoenixuk2oz

Old Apr 6th 2004, 2:14 pm
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Of course we'll miss you!!

Have you still got the pooch?!
Old Apr 6th 2004, 3:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

karawara88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its difficult to stay away, even sat here in the UK with rain streaming down the windows, I cant resist taking a scan.

Although I do have cold water coming out the cold water tap, and the cost of living is cheaper, so all is well with the world.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.