Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

nappies and baby food

nappies and baby food

Old May 19th 2004, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

gwrees is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nappies and baby food

does anyone know if you can get pampers nappies and cow and Gate milk in Oz, i cant find anything on the web about either.

cheers, Ger
Old May 19th 2004, 8:56 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

I know....haha and am no tellin ya
Old May 19th 2004, 11:02 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: nappies and baby food

Originally posted by gwrees
does anyone know if you can get pampers nappies and cow and Gate milk in Oz, i cant find anything on the web about either.

cheers, Ger

Can't get pampers, try Huggies
Old May 20th 2004, 2:02 am
Forum Regular

ifriend is an unknown quantity at this point

In Oz, there is no the pampers brand for sale. Sorry, I don't have the information about the cow and Gate milk. I just know Nestle NAN can get in Oz.

Cheers,

Originally posted by gwrees

cheers, Ger
Old May 20th 2004, 2:44 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

No you can't get cow and gate..

Plenty of huggies,Babylove etc....
Old May 20th 2004, 12:06 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there,
Ive just been chatting to lady in oz ( I go on a site called Essential baby.com oz site for all mums with kids and babys).

Ive met loads of friends on there and they have gave me so much advise over there. Anyway she says they sell pampers & huggies but not cow & gate, they also have brand called baby love what someone else said ok.

katherine
Old May 20th 2004, 1:29 pm
joveazey

Hi,

I took my 5 month old baby to Perth at Christmas and got SMA milk and huggies nappies. Everything they have is fine, the SMA is packaged differently but my baby was ok on it. He was on a different milk before we went so I changed to SMA 2 weeks before going so that he was used to it.

Jo

Old May 20th 2004, 2:03 pm
Good news everyone...

davidclifford is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by joveazey
Hi,

I took my 5 month old baby to Perth at Christmas and got SMA milk and huggies nappies. Everything they have is fine, the SMA is packaged differently but my baby was ok on it. He was on a different milk before we went so I changed to SMA 2 weeks before going so that he was used to it.

Jo
Can you get SMA Wysoy in OZ as our son has a cows milk allergy?
Old May 20th 2004, 2:25 pm
joveazey

Hi

The only SMA was just a normal one. They must do milk for babies with allergies but I don't know what make it is. I'll have a look for some info and let you know.

Jo

Old May 20th 2004, 2:32 pm
joveazey

Here's a link to what is available in OZ

http://www.babyworld.co.uk/features/....asp#australia