Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Mystic Bordy - When will I sell?

Mystic Bordy - When will I sell?

Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Mystic Bordy - When will I sell?

O mystic one...

I need to sell my house to raise the cash for the Capital Investment. My wife is getting a bit stressed about the tight deadlines were are going to face.

Request expected this month - When will I sell the house?
Old Aug 8th 2005, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mystic Bordy - When will I sell?

Originally Posted by manxfamily
O mystic one...

I need to sell my house to raise the cash for the Capital Investment. My wife is getting a bit stressed about the tight deadlines were are going to face.

I think Mystic Bordy hasd handed the reins over to someone else,
but I could be wrong (I usually am )

Tracey
Old Aug 8th 2005, 7:45 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

O mystic one...

I really wish I could help but it must be the most stressful bit of the whole big move.
I can't give you a date for selling but I'll cross my fingers for you & send some karma.

You were right Tracey, Joanne was going to take over from me.
Hardly see her online since she got her visa.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:59 am
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bordy
I really wish I could help but it must be the most stressful bit of the whole big move.
I can't give you a date for selling but I'll cross my fingers for you & send some karma.

You were right Tracey, Joanne was going to take over from me.
Hardly see her online since she got her visa.
Hi Bordy, sadly my wand has taken a back shelf lately, had loads of painting to do and the fairies wont come and help me! The only thing Ive been predicting at the moment is opening another tin of paint!!!

Jo
Old Aug 9th 2005, 7:01 am
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

O mystic one...

Keeping fingers crossed for you that it will sell, but my wand doesnt forsee any immediate offers, sorry! The only thing it does see is another pot of paint for me

Mystic Jo
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:18 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Mystic Bordy, when will my pigging house sell? It's been on the market since 14/7 and only one measly viewing. We have dropped the asking £ and are now the cheapest of our deign on the development. We are also throwing in all the white goods which are 1 year old. Help me!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joanne
Keeping fingers crossed for you that it will sell, but my wand doesnt forsee any immediate offers, sorry! The only thing it does see is another pot of paint for me

Mystic Jo
looks like you were right, two months later finally an offer.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:30 pm
over the cuckoo's nest

Slater will become famous soon enoughSlater will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Joanne
Hi Bordy, sadly my wand has taken a back shelf lately, had loads of painting to do and the fairies wont come and help me! The only thing Ive been predicting at the moment is opening another tin of paint!!!

Jo
Could you wave your wand and transport me to Exmouth for a weekend. I have fond memories of the place from 1976, when we left I promised myself that if I ever returned that is where we would settle. No chance of that now though. Good luck wiv the painting.

Slater
Old Oct 19th 2005, 5:20 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lucyb
Mystic Bordy, when will my pigging house sell? It's been on the market since 14/7 and only one measly viewing. We have dropped the asking £ and are now the cheapest of our deign on the development. We are also throwing in all the white goods which are 1 year old. Help me!

Hopefully before Xmas Lucy but nothings ever easy with you, you know that.

We also threw in all our whitegoods for nothing & after arriving in Aus we got sent a bill from the new owners through a solicitor because the electronic ignition on the gas cooker didn't work.

The letter was filed in the bin & never heard anymore, must have been chancing their arm.