Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:38 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 'Mystic Bordy' - When Will I Get Mine?

Originally Posted by Anne4Terry
Come on Rooksie tell us do
Has mystic Bordy been good to you?
Has TRA man come up good
Just like Bordy said he would?
I just wish Bordy would read my plea
And let on what's in store for me

Now Anne4Terry,
I'm sorry I'm late.
Ive now checked my balls to learn of your fate.
Don't despair for that letter as things will get better,
The 23rd of September is your lucky date.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:40 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by soapy
good to hear from u mate. i think its taken u a while to get over the wee hiliday lol
Was a good break, they are a great bunch over in Perth. Its good to be back in cold Melbourne though.

ps I just ordered series 4 of Still Game last night, delivery due first week in September.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:47 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bordy
Was a good break, they are a great bunch over in Perth. Its good to be back in cold Melbourne though.

ps I just ordered series 4 of Still Game last night, delivery due first week in September.
eh whit ????? i didnt know. im off hunting for it now lol
thank u. oh do u have the link for scots in oz?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:48 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Now I better consult my balls & answer some of these threads.

Remember I accept EFTPOS or Visa or Mastercard.
Oh, no!!! :scared: Can I please pay with Karma, Bordy?

Gina
Old Jul 25th 2005, 1:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by soapy
eh whit ????? i didnt know. im off hunting for it now lol
thank u. oh do u have the link for scots in oz?
Old Jul 25th 2005, 2:04 pm
The Godfather

Ok after much rubbing of my balls & gazing into the smoky haze things have become clear.
Well apart from the Dove family, you guys should have had your visa by now so not sure why the hold up but you MUST have it by end of next week.

Kelli28 I'm afraid you have a little wait yet, your date comes up as 18th of October.

Gina UK, All going well with your application & you should get the ok around 26th of August.

Robbo 2, Claire you are a little bit after Gina with confirmation coming around the 2nd of September I feel.

Paul B & Possums, you both get your visas at the same time & the date will be around the 14th of August.

I must lie down now after all this Mystic activity, good luck to you all with your visas.

Bordy.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 2:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Ok after much rubbing of my balls & gazing into the smoky haze things have become clear.
Well apart from the Dove family, you guys should have had your visa by now so not sure why the hold up but you MUST have it by end of next week.

Kelli28 I'm afraid you have a little wait yet, your date comes up as 18th of October.

Gina UK, All going well with your application & you should get the ok around 26th of August.

Robbo 2, Claire you are a little bit after Gina with confirmation coming around the 2nd of September I feel.

Paul B & Possums, you both get your visas at the same time & the date will be around the 14th of August.

I must lie down now after all this Mystic activity, good luck to you all with your visas.

Bordy.

Thanks Bordy 14th is a Sunday, so I can put my notice in at work on the 12th
Old Jul 25th 2005, 2:43 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by paulb
Thanks Bordy 14th is a Sunday, so I can put my notice in at work on the 12th
Must be the Monday you will hear then. Yes go ahead & resign on the 12th.
Just remember if it all goes wrong I'm also known as Soapy & I live in Sydney.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 2:46 pm
Master of verbal pish©

HEY !!!!!!!!!
less of that
Old Jul 25th 2005, 2:54 pm

possoms is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers MB 15th Sept my nephews birthday so a good day
Old Jul 25th 2005, 2:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Previously County Durham. ENGLAND. Now in Mornington, Victoria. (via Brisbane)
paulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud ofpaulb has much to be proud of

Old Jul 25th 2005, 3:32 pm
nursey

mandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of lightmandi248 is a glorious beacon of light

ok mystic Bordy, how about me
As you can see from my timeline in my signature, everything is in, (sent meds unrequested) I'm on the MODL - Nurse, was hoping to have known by the end of August so we can cancel our daughters place at college but am now beginning to think we won't hear by then

Thanks
Mandi
Old Jul 25th 2005, 3:37 pm
The Godfather

Originally Posted by mandi248
ok mystic Bordy, how about me
As you can see from my timeline in my signature, everything is in, (sent meds unrequested) I'm on the MODL - Nurse, was hoping to have known by the end of August so we can cancel our daughters place at college but am now beginning to think we won't hear by then

Thanks
Mandi
Hi Mandi, I get the feeling it will be mid September rather than August for you, around 12th to 15th.
Its dificult with nurses though as there applications tend to jump to the top of the pile so if you don't get it by end of August don't stress it won't be long.
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:15 pm
Forum Regular

NikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura aboutNikkiGriff has a spectacular aura about

Hi Bordy
It's Nikki here well can't resist asking.........will we get it before the 14th August as this is our daughter's 18th......if not will have to start maybe getting proof of dependence together.....cutting it fine I know but that's us.

Go on please hun what do you see when gaze deep.

Sending karma to smooth the way.

Nikki xxxxxx
Old Jul 25th 2005, 4:19 pm
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks, Bordy! Sent you my Karma payment. In due course, I'll inform you on the veracity of your prediciton

Gina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.