Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

my wife and her pussy

my wife and her pussy

Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:30 pm
sunseekers

sunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to allsunseekers is a name known to all
Default my wife and her pussy

Ive decided to take up my old Hobie of photography, as i hope to do once in oz, Ive had a practice this weekend on the wife and her cat. she saw a picture just like this in a shop and it was £300 i thought sod that so got the digital cam out and had a go myself, what do you think.
Attached Thumbnails my wife and her pussy-finished-1more-vivid-2.jpg  
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

kyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nicekyliecuteass is just really nice
Default Re: my wife and her pussy

Originally Posted by sunseekers
Ive decided to take up my old Hobie of photography, as i hope to do once in oz, Ive had a practice this weekend on the wife and her cat. she saw a picture just like this in a shop and it was £300 i thought sod that so got the digital cam out and had a go myself, what do you think.
well done you what a fab picture!!
i'd love one like that of me and my bitch!! (one yr old staffy)

Last edited by kyliecuteass; Nov 16th 2005 at 3:45 pm. Reason: cause i am pants at spelling and don't use spell check!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

It's alright for clip art
lace x
Old Nov 16th 2005, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to alljonjon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lacey21
It's alright for clip art
lace x
did you know you cut the side of your wifes head off ?

Hee Hee Hee
Old Nov 16th 2005, 5:15 pm
AC/DC!

yamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really niceyamahaha is just really nice

Originally Posted by jonjon
did you know you cut the side of your wifes head off ?

Hee Hee Hee
your wife has a real nice pussy....
Old Nov 16th 2005, 6:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud ofLordflasheart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yamahaha

Yep. I particularly like the lips.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:59 pm
Ben and Dede

bredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud ofbredennis has much to be proud of

I like the cat
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:07 pm
Born to be wild....

Brisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond reputeBrisben has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yamahaha

It tastes better than it looks
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:07 pm

Perthforme is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bredennis
I like the cat
I'm no lawyer but I'm sure that may land u in Jail
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:24 pm
NEO LIVES

CORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of lightCORKER is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sunseekers

Great picture..What's it's title..?? "WOMAN KISSING PUSSY"..
Old Nov 17th 2005, 8:59 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

oh how rude lol