Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My tortoise isn't moving!

My tortoise isn't moving!

Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:20 pm

Bella Donna is an unknown quantity at this point
Default My tortoise isn't moving!

He's been there a week and not budged. Poor little b*gg*r - I know they're slow, but....?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:22 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My tortoise isn't moving!

Originally Posted by Bella Donna
He's been there a week and not budged. Poor little b*gg*r - I know they're slow, but....?

Did ya feed it?
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:26 pm
A New Day at Mid-Night...

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Talking Re: My tortoise isn't moving!

First I wonder about your decision...!
Why did you choose Tortoise...there were other good options like Snail...
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:26 pm

Originally Posted by zx10r_aus
Did ya feed it?
Oops!! LOL!!

If you're one month til the off, and we're one month til the off, what date are you off? (or something like that.... )

We're flying on 17th August - which makes me think the little guy should really have kicked off at 5 weeks.

God, this immigration stuff is doing my brain in.... :scared:
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:28 pm
Breast Inspector

zx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond reputezx10r_aus has a reputation beyond repute

Oops!! LOL!!

If you're one month til the off, and we're one month til the off, what date are you off? (or something like that.... )

We're flying on 17th August - which makes me think the little guy should really have kicked off at 5 weeks.

God, this immigration stuff is doing my brain in.... :scared:

Your not gunna believe this, but, we are off on the 17th August...
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by pandya_m
First I wonder about your decision...!
Why did you choose Tortoise...there were other good options like Snail...
Well, they remind me of me - slow and plodding but get there in the end. I hope him being stuck isn't prophetic!

BTW, I love your siggy line. It has the style of a "Confucius say..." Chinese proverb.
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:32 pm

He he!! LOL! Where are you flying from? We're on BA9 @ 22:00, Heathrow Terminal 4 (I think...) Definitely that flight, anyway. Have a safe trip!
Old Jul 16th 2005, 5:38 pm

pandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nicepandya_m is just really nice
Wink Re: My tortoise isn't moving!

Well, they remind me of me - slow and plodding but get there in the end. I hope him being stuck isn't prophetic!

BTW, I love your siggy line. It has the style of a "Confucius say..." Chinese proverb.
So, I am on same page as you for slow and being steady. But its again based on circumstances and oppurtunities...

Did you hear what I said in Merlot's posting...then you would appreciate that as well...
Life is a Cocktail of drink...you can find love, hate, good, bad and ofcourse sometimes Ugly...
or to be more better way:
Life is full of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get...!
I liked this one. of course the movie as well. Since hes my best Actor. Mr. Hanks.

Ok about signature, it tells to be conscious. The light you see up above may not always be Sun it may be thunder... So be aware for opputunites and learn from mistakes... thats what the saying goes...
Hope you enjoyed the lecture as well..
Good Luck for your Trip.
You are welcome to the Land of Happening and Making...
Old Jul 16th 2005, 6:32 pm
Breast Inspector

He he!! LOL! Where are you flying from? We're on BA9 @ 22:00, Heathrow Terminal 4 (I think...) Definitely that flight, anyway. Have a safe trip!

Flying Air New Zealand 16:25 Terminal 3 going west through LA then on to Brisbane. Hope you have a good trip.........

Jim
Old Jul 16th 2005, 6:39 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We're also flying on the 17th with Malaysia but stopping off in Penang for a week
Old Jul 16th 2005, 6:40 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

We're also flying from Heathrow at 22.00 but terminal three
Old Jul 16th 2005, 6:57 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by pandya_m
So, I am on same page as you for slow and being steady. But its again based on circumstances and oppurtunities...

Did you hear what I said in Merlot's posting...then you would appreciate that as well...
Life is a Cocktail of drink...you can find love, hate, good, bad and ofcourse sometimes Ugly...
or to be more better way:
Life is full of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get...!
I liked this one. of course the movie as well. Since hes my best Actor. Mr. Hanks.

Ok about signature, it tells to be conscious. The light you see up above may not always be Sun it may be thunder... So be aware for opputunites and learn from mistakes... thats what the saying goes...
Hope you enjoyed the lecture as well..
Good Luck for your Trip.
You are welcome to the Land of Happening and Making...
Love your Napoleon piccie!
Old Jul 16th 2005, 7:13 pm

Lightbulb Re: My tortoise isn't moving!

Originally Posted by paulf
Love your Napoleon piccie!
Ooh Thanks
You need inspiration when everything works agaist you, to Hold on.
It makes me remind the Dialog sequence of Aunty, I mean in SpidyII which turns Peter Parker to Hero again. Quite Inspiring...There is a Hero in All of us, but sometimes you have to give up those things that we like the most... and something more..
Thanks for the post.
Old Jul 17th 2005, 5:55 am

Talking Re: My tortoise isn't moving!

Is it a rest time, your Cat as well is taking rest...
I think you got inspired and so you changed the avatar from walking to sitting cat...
Old Jul 17th 2005, 9:11 am
vivi

vivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nicevivi is just really nice

Have you tried putting in a new battery!!
ViVi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.