Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My time line just started today.....

My time line just started today.....

Old Feb 27th 2004, 9:56 am
BE Enthusiast

Olibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond reputeOlibeneli has a reputation beyond repute
Default My time line just started today.....

Hi all,

Some folks know a bit about me already....but anyway.

My timeline officially started today as I have submitted the skills assessment forms to the Australian Nursing Council for my wife who is a midwife.

So........any guesses how long it will take the ANC to reply ?

Assuming the ANC comes up trumps, my next decision will be to front load the visa application or not........we intend to go out to Oz for a look around next Jan/Feb and use that as a validation visit for the visa.

Question: Would it matter if we don't take the kids with us on that validation visit ?

Thanks to everyone so far with comments and help.
Old Feb 27th 2004, 10:41 am
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

There that desperate for midwifes out here I wouldn't imagine it will take very long. I think it took us 6 weeks to get word from ANC but that was four years ago. Not sure on the validation thing though.