Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My thread to track my trip to the land of Oz!

My thread to track my trip to the land of Oz!

Old Oct 3rd 2009, 8:45 pm
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute
Default My thread to track my trip to the land of Oz!

Well, here we are sitting in the cold, will update as things hot up, and emotions start to get the better of us!

Oh sh!t i will need a kleenex this early on! Not even kick off yet, do not want a yellow this early on in the game.

Feel free to comment, this will be the trip my life! Ending in Southport on Wednesday dinnertime Oz time. Will be lollockesed then but hey, i will have the meter maids to waken me up!

I am a coming!!!! The amount of times i have yelped that to a lady's dissapointment, oh yes!

Keith
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My thread to track my trip to the land of Oz!

Hey keith, you are on your way at last!
Hope that you both have a great journey & loads of luck for the start of your adventure!

Looking forward to the updates!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 7:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Not going to see any meter maids in Southport, sorry You'll be fine, good weather booked all is well, apart from the odd bush fire but that shouldn't be a problem in Southport
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:56 am
Banned

Keith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond reputeKeith Moon has a reputation beyond repute

Well its Sunday morning, just got up, knackered, not slept well, jesus this is exciting.

Its getting cold here now, today its like winter, blue sky's but cold.

Mixed emotions today, excited but, have this feeling that everything you know and love is being boxed up, locked up, only to be revisted in times of need when over in Oz, even then not physically but mentally?

Have a feeling like i have just lifted the FA cup, but the boss has put me on the transfer list, i am going, they have accepted an offer for me, gotta say goodbye to my colleagues today. Light training some drinks, the the feeling of being part of something gone, off to a new set of colleagues?

Its just a wierd feeling? Kleenex moment!

Keith
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:58 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Different emotions on the plane, different again when you land. Hope you don't think this roller coaster is going to end any time soon.
Old Oct 4th 2009, 8:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

And you sound like you are pissed already

Have fun & enjoy the rollercoaster ride of your life! Hold on tight to the one you love though!
Old Oct 4th 2009, 10:49 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

All the best, thinking of you both with much envy, grrr lol All the best of British mate
Old Oct 4th 2009, 11:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

enjoy the trip mate!!!!!!!!!

save travels - look forward to your first post from Oz!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

JCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud ofJCSUPERMOTO has much to be proud of

Your be alreet dude
Dam it will be my turn in a few weeks
Best get the kleenex ready for me
Old Oct 5th 2009, 9:31 am
Banned

Well i am on my way, got the dates wrong, thought it was last night, its today, what a clunt!

Not slept well now for three nights, santa still not arrived, still waiting!

Feel sick with excitement, probably the beer, more to come, will post when ever i can just so i can re-read it back in a months time, on my way back to the UK,

My seven seas tea chest will be the place i call home till i find a nice spot on the beach!

I will be back

kEITH

I luve a good trip
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

MrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of lightMrCro is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Keith Moon
Well i am on my way, got the dates wrong, thought it was last night, its today, what a clunt!

Feel sick with excitement, probably the beer, more to come, will post when ever i can just so i can re-read it back in a months time, on my way back to the UK,

My seven seas tea chest will be the place i call home till i find a nice spot on the beach!

I will be back

kEITH

I luve a good trip
PMSL! Hope you didn't go the airport!!!
Old Oct 5th 2009, 10:45 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Keith Moon

I will be back

kEITH

I luve a good trip
OMG Keith, you are hilarious!
Safe trip. You do know which airport you are flying from don't you?
Old Oct 13th 2009, 7:59 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

*GULP* Where is he? Do you think he accidently got on the wrong plane and ended up in the Bermuda Triangle, or worse still, on the island with all of the LOST characters!? FLIP!
Old Oct 13th 2009, 9:19 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
*GULP* Where is he? Do you think he accidently got on the wrong plane and ended up in the Bermuda Triangle, or worse still, on the island with all of the LOST characters!? FLIP!
Where's he headed Jen?

Cooler
Old Oct 13th 2009, 10:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Where's he headed Jen?

Cooler
to the Gold Coast, where are u mooney???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.