2. want a photograph taken where i say 'o i look nice in that one'

3. dont want people saying size isnt everything

4. dont want to shop in evans any more

5. cuddly is for teddy bears not me

6. want to wear a thong that dosnt get lost

7. lastly do not want to see my mums pants hanging on the line

arlene
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:10 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my reasons to lose weight

Originally posted by arlene
1. do not want to squeeze into airline seats anymore

arlene

sounds good so far!! I would like to add (as they are basically on my list too) 8. that I want to get back into the 15 or so pairs of size 12 jeans which are jamming the bottom of my wardrobe. and 9. would like my boobs to point forwards rather than towards my toes!!!
(pass the bucket amongst the men, I can hear em groaning from here)

sue
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

My S-I-L went on the Lighter life diet basically you don't eat anything at all, just drink milkshake type things until you get down to your weight. She lost over 5 stone and has maintained her weight and lost more since Jan. It is a quick way to do it.
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

shoul we start a little something here and give ourselves a target anmd keep each other informed and encouraged on how we do??

I would like to lose a stone but need encouraging at the moment/

boobo
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

1. do not want to squeeze into airline seats anymore

arlene
all of the above but also doctor told me my high blood pressure and high cholesterol is because of my weight - didn't even weigh me first! not because i am in the process of emigrating, know how stressful selling a house is and having a wayward daughter, oh or the fact that both my parents have high bp and high chol!
rach
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by nosuchluck
all of the above but also doctor told me my high blood pressure and high cholesterol is because of my weight - didn't even weigh me first! not because i am in the process of emigrating, know how stressful selling a house is and having a wayward daughter, oh or the fact that both my parents have high bp and high chol!
rach
the worst one is seeing my mums pants on the line and thinking oh my god their mine

arlene
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:20 pm

tiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond reputetiredwithtwins has a reputation beyond repute

Rach,
these things can be familial - both my parents have high bp and high cholesterol; they both smoke like chimneys and get through a couple of pounds of lard a week just to fry stuff in!!! managed to get away from cholesterol city when I was 17, so have been without such a ginormously high fat diet for 19 years - nor have I ever smoked, but I still have a slightly raised cholesterol! But it is worrying, and if you are under additional stress ie emigrating, wayward daughter etc, it certainly doesnt help!!

I prescribe a weekend in a health farm....

Sue
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

the worst one is seeing my mums pants on the line and thinking oh my god their mine

arlene
never hang washing on the line! ever only Marks boxers and socks!
wouldn't want anyone seeing my large's as opposed to smalls!
lol
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by tiredwithtwins
Rach,
these things can be familial - both my parents have high bp and high cholesterol; they both smoke like chimneys and get through a couple of pounds of lard a week just to fry stuff in!!! managed to get away from cholesterol city when I was 17, so have been without such a ginormously high fat diet for 19 years - nor have I ever smoked, but I still have a slightly raised cholesterol! But it is worrying, and if you are under additional stress ie emigrating, wayward daughter etc, it certainly doesnt help!!

I prescribe a weekend in a health farm....

Sue
thanks hun, yep i smoke too! tried to cut down but threatened to murder everyone i knew including our agent!
i've cut out diary products, even my beloved cheese, have skimmed milk only on my cereal, i was drinking 15/20 cups of coffee a day but now drinking lemon or blackcurrant teas. haven't eaten anything that is over a gram of fat since being told have to go back for more blood tests in January so hope its gone down. i'll take you up on that offer of a weekend in a health farm, cheers
rach x
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

i'll take you up on that offer of a weekend in a health farm, cheers
rach x [/QUOTE]

rach had high bp before meds, gave up smoking for 6 months went down started smoking again still down health farm sounds a good idea maybe a few of us ought to meet half way and go but remember to smuggle in fags and booze no fun otherwise

arlene
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Andiii is an unknown quantity at this point

I need to lose, well... I'm at my right weight medically but I still feel a bit chubby so I'd like to lose 5 kgs before the end of next month or ideally... 10 - 15 kg.

I need motivation!

Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Andiii
I need to lose, well... I'm at my right weight medically but I still feel a bit chubby so I'd like to lose 5 kgs before the end of next month or ideally... 10 - 15 kg.

I need motivation!

chop off your arms and legs

arlene
Old Nov 29th 2003, 10:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

forgot to add

1. want to run and dont my boobs hit me in the face as i do so.

2. would like to see fat people in gyms as inspiration

3. stretch marks are not sexy

4. want to wear cotton knickers not lycra

5. want to wear a push up bra for the right reasons

arlene
Old Nov 29th 2003, 11:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Madhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the roughMadhouse! is a jewel in the rough

Im gonna hit the diet after xmas...notice how the men are all keeping quiet on this 1?? maybe we should start a belly thread

Claire
Old Nov 30th 2003, 12:31 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Do not just lose weight. Get fit as well then you will feel good about yourself rather than being hungry all the time.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.