Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My Painful Wait is Over!!!! Whoo Hoooo

My Painful Wait is Over!!!! Whoo Hoooo

Old Jul 7th 2004, 12:23 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice
Thumbs up My Painful Wait is Over!!!! Whoo Hoooo

What can I say. Posted off on the Thursday of last week, AHC in London recieved it Friday morning, took payment same day. Issued on Tuesday and received it Today eventually...special delivery tried to deliver, but I was out, taking Sam (my ozzie other half) to work, I then had to wait for 3 hours before I could go and pick it up from the sorting office here in Warington.

That was the longest three hours ever! It is such a relief. I looked through the passport and there it was hidden away somewher at the back. Pheeeeewwwwwww!

So I am going to make myself really sick and hung over tonight, a few 'tinnies' are called for.

Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:11 pm

maxpaxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: My Painful Wait is Over!!!! Whoo Hoooo

Originally posted by Sam&Andy
What can I say. Posted off on the Thursday of last week, AHC in London recieved it Friday morning, took payment same day. Issued on Tuesday and received it Today eventually...special delivery tried to deliver, but I was out, taking Sam (my ozzie other half) to work, I then had to wait for 3 hours before I could go and pick it up from the sorting office here in Warington.

That was the longest three hours ever! It is such a relief. I looked through the passport and there it was hidden away somewher at the back. Pheeeeewwwwwww!

So I am going to make myself really sick and hung over tonight, a few 'tinnies' are called for.

Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!
Congrats
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Billabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really niceBillabong is just really nice

Well done!!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 1:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Innyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud ofInnyjim has much to be proud of
Default Re: My Painful Wait is Over!!!! Whoo Hoooo

Yesssssssssssssssss!!!!!
Good work, where you headin' ??
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:38 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Sam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really niceSam&Andy is just really nice

We are going to Sydney...boy that sounds good when you say it out loud, can't wait to say goodbye to the crettin of a neighbour, he will be getting the two fingered salute.hehehehe

Cant wait to taste those cold, cold beers and suffer(joke) nice sunshine, nice people, nice big cars, decent steaks, decent public transport (compared to Warrington), decent lifestyle (compared to Warrington) and most of all....

I WONT BE IN THE UK ANYMORE!!!!!!!

I am soooo looking forward to my flight out, even if its Qantas LOL...

Just need to get rid of this sh*tfight of a house, ship the stuff we are taking and The Dog.

#sits back and has a cheesy grin from ear to Sydney#

Last edited by Sam&Andy; Jul 7th 2004 at 2:43 pm.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 2:53 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

can't wait to say goodbye to the crettin of a neighbour
keep him happy till u sell the house
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:09 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to Sydney...boy that sounds good when you say it out loud, can't wait to say goodbye to the crettin of a neighbour, he will be getting the two fingered salute.hehehehe

Cant wait to taste those cold, cold beers and suffer(joke) nice sunshine, nice people, nice big cars, decent steaks, decent public transport (compared to Warrington), decent lifestyle (compared to Warrington) and most of all....

Just need to get rid of this sh*tfight of a house, ship the stuff we are taking and The Dog.

Your neighbour isn't Kong by any chance

Many many congrats.
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:38 pm
T&P
Forum Regular

T&P is on a distinguished road

Congrats and all the best with the move!!!!

Roll on October when we make our new start.....................

T x
Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:57 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

thanks, hope all goes well with yourselves and indeed anyone waiting.. Hope they move as fast as they did with me. I hate the waiting.

Old Jul 7th 2004, 3:59 pm
Re mem mem member

loose will become famous soon enough

thanks, hope all goes well with yourselves and indeed anyone waiting.. Hope they move as fast as they did with me. I hate the waiting.

Big congrats guys!!

Old Jul 7th 2004, 4:01 pm
I'm PR Now!! Yeah!!

Default no worries she'll b'right mate

The neighbour is no problem now, we just don't speak. I have had the police out to him twice upto now,

as far as I know, he doesn't have a computer so I can honestly say that he cannot be the Kong person.. all the more reason if he was to go round and, well, lets leave that one alone, that dog wont hunt....

LOL

The beer fest starts now....
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:20 pm
j&s
Forum Regular

j&s is an unknown quantity at this point

I like Warrington!!!! - well Gemini anyway, except for the traffic jams. :scared: M&S is like my spiritual home.

Sue
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:21 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATULATIONS !!! you are sooo lucky...hope ours comes through quickly too...good luck with your ew life in the sun !!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:22 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

sorry.. that should read NEW life...not ew...cant spell!!
Old Jul 7th 2004, 6:30 pm
Made the move -

sorry.. that should read NEW life...not ew...cant spell!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.