My new baby!

Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:10 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of
Default My new baby!

Hi guys...

Thought i might just share a quick pic of my new baby!!! A shiney shiney Stacer 4.4m tinnie, with a beaut of a yammie 30 4 stroke hanging off the back. Lurvelly

Already caught KG whiting to 48cm!!!

Anyway...for the non fishos..... We are still doing great. Wondering what has happened to the aussie summer though...this has been the coldest Jan on record here in the mount, with an average max of just 21 (norm about 26). We had a better summer back home! FIL promises hotter weather in feb though.

Also bought a second car. A 99 Nissan patrol GU ST with 4.2 litres of turbo intercooled diesel guzzling engine under the lid. Can't wait to take delivery!

Help me help me i've come over all material!!

We are doing a scuba course in a few weeks too which we are looking forward too...

And Mrs DB.....your horseraddish still has'nt left the mount....sorry! Hopefully Mr DB will get it for the winter BBQ season

Cheers all

Pete.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 1:10 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

oops....here it is!....and also this is the view out of my window at the mo !!
Attached Thumbnails My new baby!-baby.jpg  
Old Jan 28th 2004, 2:34 am
I like kittens.

downunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to beholddownunderpom is a splendid one to behold

Sounds like you're enjoying life, mate! Good on yer! Enjoy the diving.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 8:22 am
WBB

shoulda packed your hat and gloves then pete

good luck mate.

Old Jan 28th 2004, 8:33 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks like you aren't going hungry. I do like a bit of whiting. Glad you are enjoying yourself.
Old Jan 28th 2004, 11:01 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhhh Ive only just found this thread Pete, great to hear you are still having a ball! Fishing up this way has been pretty cr*ppy, but we did manage some mudcrab for Australia Day .

Love the tinny, we needed something like that as a tender . We ended up with a little fibreglass job, wanna swap?

Did you see my thread about what we did on Australia Day? This was taken the same day, its only small, but then its only to throw a few crabpots out & to get us over to shore.

PS. no probs about the horseradish, hes not going to die without it
Attached Thumbnails My new baby!-ausday6.jpg  
Old Jan 28th 2004, 11:02 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

And this one
Attached Thumbnails My new baby!-ausday5.jpg  
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:39 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

ow! you got my car
boat looks great, have loads of fun, glad you are "livin the dream"
Old Jan 29th 2004, 12:39 am
A Male Member

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Ahhhhh Ive only just found this thread Pete, great to hear you are still having a ball! Fishing up this way has been pretty cr*ppy, but we did manage some mudcrab for Australia Day .

Love the tinny, we needed something like that as a tender . We ended up with a little fibreglass job, wanna swap?

Did you see my thread about what we did on Australia Day? This was taken the same day, its only small, but then its only to throw a few crabpots out & to get us over to shore.

PS. no probs about the horseradish, hes not going to die without it
Cute boat....makes mine look quite manly (but then.....mines not a tender....yet )

How did dagboycope with the muddies then? Still 10 fingers and 10 toes??

I am getting a crayfish permit next monday, so we can put down pots instead of the daft dropnets. I LOVE eating crabs and crays
Old Jan 29th 2004, 1:01 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally posted by PeteY
Cute boat....makes mine look quite manly (but then.....mines not a tender....yet )

How did dagboycope with the muddies then? Still 10 fingers and 10 toes??

I am getting a crayfish permit next monday, so we can put down pots instead of the daft dropnets. I LOVE eating crabs and crays
We had my brother with us, so all fingers & toes still intact

Lucky thing, send us up some crays with the horseradish?

And BTW, who you calling cute? The boat or the skipper?

Are you slacking off at work last few days or do you have some time off?