Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road
Unhappy My Missus has a new mate

Mind you I'm not to worried
Attached Thumbnails My Missus has a new mate-mymate.jpg  
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:11 pm
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Missus has a new mate

Originally posted by Nibbs
Mind you I'm not to worried
she can ave him
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:13 pm
Go Banana's !!

What is it ???:scared: :scared: :scared:

Warren

Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:20 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
What is it ???:scared: :scared: :scared:

Warren
I think its a spider
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:21 pm
Go Banana's !!

Originally posted by Jack Daws
I think its a spider
I know that Doh ! But what sort ?

Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:24 pm
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Go Banana's !!
I know that Doh ! But what sort ?

A big one
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:24 pm
Banned

Looks a bit mean dont it?

Hope they dont have anything like that in NZ. :scared:
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:34 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Looks a bit mean dont it?

Hope they dont have anything like that in NZ. :scared:
Of course they do!! Why is that everyone thinks that NZ doesnt have spiders?
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

krissy is an unknown quantity at this point

Lovely........... and what's your friends name?
Scary? Hairy?.............:scared:
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:39 pm
Banned

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Of course they do!! Why is that everyone thinks that NZ doesnt have spiders?
I think NZ has lots of spiders. Just hope they arent as big as that bugger up there
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:41 pm
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

I think NZ has lots of spiders. Just hope they arent as big as that bugger up there
Ahhh well its not always the big ones that are dangerous you know .

According to sources, NZ has over 2500 species of spiders. Im sure some of them grow up .
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:43 pm
Banned

Originally posted by MrsDagboy
Ahhh well its not always the big ones that are dangerous you know .

According to sources, NZ has over 2500 species of spiders. Im sure some of them grow up .
Oh no :scared:

Best get me a big whacking stick and a dust pan
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:47 pm
Rocket Scientist

Oh no :scared:

Best get me a big whacking stick and a dust pan
LOL yep, a BIG one

I honestly dont understand the people who says that they suddenly have second thoughts about emigrating because they find out there are spiders in Oz. Would someone decide to LEAVE the UK cos there are spiders there? Weird
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Nibbs is on a distinguished road

I've been trying to figure out what it is and still not sure. About the size of my palm so not terryfing but I would like to have known if I should kiss my ar$e goodbye before getting within 2 inches to take the photo.
Old Feb 9th 2004, 12:51 pm
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

Why do you think they filmed Lord of the Rings in NZ? So they did not need a model for the scenes with Shelob. :scared:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.