Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My message from flutterscutter.

My message from flutterscutter.

Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:07 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute
Default My message from flutterscutter.

Hi have received this from Flutters and thought that i would share it with you caring lot.IT bought tears to my eyes! Cheers for signing and im glad that my bosom mates ban is only for a week.
Go on give her a message you know she will be watching! (slag her of ,if you like , coz she cant answer back) Ah bless her and her assists .

(from Flutterscutter) i just want to say i was astounded at all this support and a really big special thanks to you. I nearly cried when i came in and saw it all tonight. i had no idea what was going on while i was away.

thanx lor i really do appreciate it.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My message from flutterscutter.

Originally Posted by lor
Hi have received this from Flutters and thought that i would share it with you caring lot.IT bought tears to my eyes! Cheers for signing and im glad that my bosom mates ban is only for a week.
Go on give her a message you know she will be watching! (slag her of ,if you like , coz she cant answer back) Ah bless her and her assists .

(from Flutterscutter) i just want to say i was astounded at all this support and a really big special thanks to you. I nearly cried when i came in and saw it all tonight. i had no idea what was going on while i was away.

thanx lor i really do appreciate it.
hi lor,

what's all this about, must have missed something
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:17 pm
lor
BE Forum Addict

lor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond reputelor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jacknat
hi lor,

what's all this about, must have missed something
and where the bloody hell have you been,you have missed loads!
She was out in the cold but its only for a week so don't worry!
So watch your p's and Q's or you will be joining her.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

jacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond reputejacknat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lor
and where the bloody hell have you been,you have missed loads!
She was out in the cold but its only for a week so don't worry!
So watch your p's and Q's or you will be joining her.
ta for missing me was on last night but it was a bit quiet

tell me what she did then
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:23 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

ta for missing me was on last night but it was a bit quiet

tell me what she did then
Oh please let's not go there again.

Flutter see your bouncing boobies soon
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by moneypen20

now i can guess, a boob avatar thing
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:25 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypen20

Yo Flutters...

You've been an encouragement to so many (myself included)...
... and we miss your avatar..!!

See you back here soon.

Bless you,
RT.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:36 pm
Professional Princess

Flutter, the breasts all over the site have come out in full force to support you.

May the tits be with you and God bless your bra.

Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Flutter, the breasts all over the site have come out in full force to support you.

pp, this would make a good story........i'll start you off

on a forum in the not to distant future......
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

I missed the other bring back flutter thread. This whole thing is just ridiculous. Looking forward to seeing you back Flutter (although if BE keeps on the way it's been - petty bannings and closing threads left and right I don't know if I'll come on much myself )
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

We most certainly have.
Old Sep 1st 2005, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by woodsey
We most certainly have.
woodsey, i find your bra offensive i prefer white
Old Sep 1st 2005, 11:01 pm
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

ello flutterscutter Hope your back soon
Old Sep 1st 2005, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

woodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond reputewoodsey has a reputation beyond repute

woodsey, i find your bra offensive i prefer white
you prefer the virginial look then I assume..
Old Sep 1st 2005, 11:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by woodsey
you prefer the virginial look then I assume..
not really just didn't dare put red might get a ban

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.