Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My little house!!

My little house!!

Old Mar 11th 2005, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default My little house!!

My little house has now got its own little website!!!!!
Its almost done. Just got to take the pictures of the single bedrooms.
Why dont you have a look?

www.northperthrentals.com
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:19 pm
....is FAB

artep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond reputeartep has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My little house!!

Sandra!!!!

It looks FAB!!!!!!!!! You've done a great job of your site too! Sorry my lad wasn't of much help in that department..

Petra
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:37 pm
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
My little house has now got its own little website!!!!!
Its almost done. Just got to take the pictures of the single bedrooms.
Why dont you have a look?

www.northperthrentals.com
It looks really good - nice easy links on the site. Helpful to see local area where house is situated.
Good luck with renting it out - I'm sure you wont have too many problems
Gillian
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:53 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

If you want me to tidy up your site design a little I don`t mind.

your e-mail has enquiries misspelt btw.

Looks like a nice place.
Old Mar 11th 2005, 3:54 pm
Superfreak!!

Stormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to allStormz is a name known to all

It`d be good if you had a map of Perth as well, to show whereabouts the house is.