Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My leaving party

My leaving party

Old Feb 11th 2006, 4:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of
Default My leaving party

Well I have to say we had the most fantastic party last night, loads of our friends and family all dressed up in crazy aussies outfits, lots of steve irwins, some beach babes, 2 sharks, one of which had legs hanging out of its mouth (classic)

The band played lots of dodgy australian themed tunes, we all got drunk and danced lots and our friends all chipped in and bought us a video camera and a slap up meal at aqua restaurant in Sydney.

It really was amazing, im going to miss em all heaps but they are all planning there trips already.

You have to have a leaving do I'm so glad we did.
Old Feb 11th 2006, 5:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

hilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond reputehilary6 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My leaving party

And tears all round I bet
Sounds like you had a great time
Old Feb 11th 2006, 6:05 pm
Gold Member

skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond reputeskywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Great party!

Cheers!
Old Feb 12th 2006, 4:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

lawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud oflawlaw has much to be proud of

Thanks guys, yep it was brilliant, a few tears but still doesnt seem to be sinking in that im actually going
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

thepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nicethepomandozzy is just really nice

So glad you had an excellent party Laura.

Happy and safe travelling, when you flying again?

Tracey
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:30 pm
Happy Member

kris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond reputekris maynard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lawlaw
Well I have to say we had the most fantastic party last night, loads of our friends and family all dressed up in crazy aussies outfits, lots of steve irwins, some beach babes, 2 sharks, one of which had legs hanging out of its mouth (classic)

The band played lots of dodgy australian themed tunes, we all got drunk and danced lots and our friends all chipped in and bought us a video camera and a slap up meal at aqua restaurant in Sydney.

It really was amazing, im going to miss em all heaps but they are all planning there trips already.

Glad you had a great time im still inb 2 minds about having one dont know if it will be too sad!!!As much as I keep saying it wont!!

Kris xx
Old Feb 12th 2006, 5:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: in a place near the river and the sea where the sun always shines
debbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond reputedebbiemc has a reputation beyond repute

glad you had a fab night, the theme sounds great too.

good luck to you
Old Feb 12th 2006, 8:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Pleased for ya,

have the best life guys

hugs Lace xxxx
Old Feb 14th 2006, 8:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by thepomandozzy
So glad you had an excellent party Laura.

Happy and safe travelling, when you flying again?

Tracey
Hi Tracey.

Thanks hun, we fly on the 22nd, getting really near now.
Old Feb 14th 2006, 8:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by kris maynard
Glad you had a great time im still inb 2 minds about having one dont know if it will be too sad!!!As much as I keep saying it wont!!

Kris xx

He Kris

Seriously do it, it was fantastic, but I suggest you do it a few weeks before so that it is not the last time you see anyone, I imagine that would be too stressful. I knwe I would still see most of my firiends again. even so though it was still a great way to say goodbye and I wouldnt change it for the world. its always going to be emotional leaving everyone but you may as well go out in style. do it.
Old Feb 15th 2006, 3:00 am
BE Enthusiast

zbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to allzbettyboop is a name known to all

Originally Posted by lawlaw

Hi

Glad you had a good time.
We are moving over on the 5th of May.
We have got the hall organized .
Only problem its on the 1st of April of all the days.
That was the only Saturday i could get for that month.

Beth