Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My house is empty !!!!!

My house is empty !!!!!

Old Apr 29th 2005, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

natty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to allnatty is a name known to all
Talking My house is empty !!!!!

The shippers ( PSS) got here at 8am this morning- 3 blokes- all very friendly- they worked really hard and were gone by 12 with all our worldly posessions in their white lorry !!!! Hopefully it will all get there in one piece !!

I think I was really stressing about the shippers- I had this vision of them turning up , shaking their heads and uttering as they ran out the door "we can not possibly work under these conditions" !! But instead they said we were one of the most organised moves they had done so that made me happy ( i am turning into Monica from Friends !!)

Anyway - once the stuff disappeared down the road I suddenly felt released from all the stress of the last few weeks- Our dream is finally coming true and now we are getting really excited !!!

Plus we thought that we were going to be internetless but Rob has got the laptop to work so we have dial up for a few days- yeah !!!!

Nat - 3 days and counting

Last edited by natty; Apr 29th 2005 at 5:10 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Apr 29th 2005, 5:46 pm
Forum Regular

wallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant futurewallabyWannabe has a brilliant future
Default Re: My house is empty !!!!!

Originally Posted by natty
The shippers ( PSS) got here at 8am this morning- 3 blokes- all very friendly- they worked really hard and were gone by 12 with all our worldly posessions in their white lorry !!!! Hopefully it will all get there in one piece !!

I think I was really stressing about the shippers- I had this vision of them turning up , shaking their heads and uttering as they ran out the door "we can not possibly work under these conditions" !! But instead they said we were one of the most organised moves they had done so that made me happy ( i am turning into Monica from Friends !!)

Anyway - once the stuff disappeared down the road I suddenly felt released from all the stress of the last few weeks- Our dream is finally coming true and now we are getting really excited !!!

Plus we thought that we were going to be internetless but Rob has got the laptop to work so we have dial up for a few days- yeah !!!!

Nat - 3 days and counting
Good luck to you all. I am glad to see you are in higher spirits now. Hope you have a safe journey and a great new life down under!!!