Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

my house is on the back lawn

my house is on the back lawn

Old Apr 24th 2004, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

arlene is an unknown quantity at this point
Default my house is on the back lawn

how clean is clean, how much dirt can you get off everything, contents of our house are spilling onto the back lawn:scared:

been up since half 4 cant sleep, have thrown a sickie for tonight, first time ever

scrubbing brush in hand is it too early? not that the neighbours have ever cared when i am on nights

arlene
Old Apr 24th 2004, 7:18 am
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default Re: my house is on the back lawn

Originally posted by arlene
how clean is clean, how much dirt can you get off everything, contents of our house are spilling onto the back lawn:scared:

been up since half 4 cant sleep, have thrown a sickie for tonight, first time ever

scrubbing brush in hand is it too early? not that the neighbours have ever cared when i am on nights

arlene
Sod the neighbours and get scrubbing you scrubber. Just think the faster you scrub the quicker you will get here...
its never to early for a scrub

GO FOR IT GIRL...
Old Apr 24th 2004, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

have to decided to wait for the papers should be here any minuite and have a pot of tea ready to sit out at the back of the garden which looks onto unspoiled rolling hills (what a view)

the farmer at the back has put all his sheep into that field so im going to watch the lambs for an hour or so

what a life (still feel guilty for throwing a sickie though)

arlene xx
Old Apr 24th 2004, 7:49 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds lovely whats the weather like there
Old Apr 24th 2004, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

sky, the weather is glorious

still waiting for the bloody paper boy to arrive

arlene xx
Old Apr 24th 2004, 8:04 am
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

You will just have to have a longer tea break until he does come get yourself another cup of tea. Your post really made me fancy a cup of tea myself so here I am by the computer with my brew and some biscuits. very out of charactor for me it is usually a huge glass of red wine I have by the side of the computer