Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My friend is coming over from oz - shall i get her to bring me anything?

My friend is coming over from oz - shall i get her to bring me anything?

Old Nov 15th 2007, 2:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

homewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud ofhomewardbound has much to be proud of
Default My friend is coming over from oz - shall i get her to bring me anything?

I plan on going out to oz in feb and my friend is coming over to uk in a couple of weeks... is there anything she could bring over for me that i might need before i go or might need info on?

I cant think first hand and at the moment all i can think of is a packet of Minties LOL
Old Nov 15th 2007, 3:45 pm
wannabeeinaussie

Blossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to allBlossom is a name known to all
Default Re: My friend is coming over from oz - shall i get her to bring me anything?

Originally Posted by homewardbound
I plan on going out to oz in feb and my friend is coming over to uk in a couple of weeks... is there anything she could bring over for me that i might need before i go or might need info on?

I cant think first hand and at the moment all i can think of is a packet of Minties LOL
I can give you a shopping list if you like! LOL Are you anywhere near Lincoln?
Old Nov 15th 2007, 4:43 pm
not sure...

RedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond reputeRedT has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My friend is coming over from oz - shall i get her to bring me anything?

a visa?!
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:31 pm
Canberra bound

killamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond reputekillamarsh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by homewardbound

You sound like a giving person - if you near Sheffield I would be happy to collect Darryl Lea licorice, Cherry Ripes and Minties and some junket tablets please..
Old Nov 15th 2007, 6:54 pm
Banned

Timber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond reputeTimber Floor Au has a reputation beyond repute

Could she take some of our bloody flies plz