Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My Forum Birthday

My Forum Birthday

Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:08 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Forum Birthday

It's my forum birthday tomorrow (29th), I'm officially one year old. Thinking of having a party with statutory jelly and ice cream. Anyone want to come?
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:12 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

me me me.

Can I have lime flavoured jelly please and chocolate ice cream ?????

Hopefully this time next year you'll be having your 2nd forum birthday in Nundle !
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:14 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
me me me.

Can I have lime flavoured jelly please and chocolate ice cream ?????

Hopefully this time next year you'll be having your 2nd forum birthday in Nundle !

Lime jelly it is then. Heftly laced with vodka, I suspect. And rum in the choco ice cream.

If we get married when we think we're getting married, then next forum birthday I'll be a week away from a wedding and a couple of weeks away from emigrating!

Hang on, that's depressing. Another year
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:24 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Lime jelly it is then. Heftly laced with vodka, I suspect. And rum in the choco ice cream.
You know me so well

If we get married when we think we're getting married, then next forum birthday I'll be a week away from a wedding and a couple of weeks away from emigrating!

Hang on, that's depressing. Another year
Dont worry. You'll be surprised just how fast it come around. This time next year you'll be on here stressing cos time has shot away from you and the "dress" isnt ready, the shippers havent been booked and .... and ... and ... and you'll have the best ****** time of your life
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:25 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Mairi&Chris
You know me so well

Dont worry. You'll be surprised just how fast it come around. This time next year you'll be on here stressing cos time has shot away from you and the "dress" isnt ready, the shippers havent been booked and .... and ... and ... and you'll have the best ****** time of your life

I know, and I'll have you lot to remind me how bored and restless I was back in the summer of 2004!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Happy birthday Bundy! can I be really odd and ask for some raw jelly, in cubes, cos you only get it as crystals here and its not the same (small child's pouting face inserted here!)
Choco ice cream with rum sounds good, yummy!!!
The Bloke has just stopped snoring, and I've told him I'm at a virtual birthday party....he is now muttering about "crazy Poms "and "how did I get into this anyway"....!!!!!

Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:26 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by Pollyana
Happy birthday Bundy! can I be really odd and ask for some raw jelly, in cubes, cos you only get it as crystals here and its not the same (small child's pouting face inserted here!)
Choco ice cream with rum sounds good, yummy!!!
The Bloke has just stopped snoring, and I've told him I'm at a virtual birthday party....he is now muttering about "crazy Poms "and "how did I get into this anyway"....!!!!!

LOL! What does The Bloke know, eh?

Raw jelly is by far the best, and if you eat enough of it, you get really bad belly ache and spew. I should know
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:29 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, but it tastes good!!!(the jelly, not the aftermath!!)
Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:35 pm
She's a bird, you know

yeah, but it tastes good!!!(the jelly, not the aftermath!!)

Oh yes....and, given my sensitivity to all foods red, the red jellies have the power to make me go loopy
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:24 pm
Arriving in GC 12th Jan

elksa will become famous soon enoughelksa will become famous soon enough

Oh yes....and, given my sensitivity to all foods red, the red jellies have the power to make me go loopy
Happy Birthday Bundy.

Sounds like the next year is going to be the busiest yet.

I prefer chubba chubba lolly pops, can we have some of them at your party too?
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

...........9.5 posts a day, 3482 posts! happy forum birthday .........enjoy the jelly and ice cream!
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:32 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by elksa
Happy Birthday Bundy.

Sounds like the next year is going to be the busiest yet.

I prefer chubba chubba lolly pops, can we have some of them at your party too?

Definitely have them too! Love 'em!
You sip .... I glug !!!

Polly, have you tried these speciality shops??? (Do you have them in Brissie?) Chris was laughing fit to bust at me a few weeks ago cos I was dancing about the streets of the CBD having just found "proper" jelly in a speciality shop here in Perth.

Any time you need proper Jelly just let me know and I can send you some from Perth. Wont even charge you, just call it an early / late b'day pressie.
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by helinuk
...........9.5 posts a day, 3482 posts! happy forum birthday .........enjoy the jelly and ice cream!

9.5 posts a day...you can tell I'm in the middle of Summer Schools with no time to spare! I'll be back up to 25 a day in a few weeks, just you wait
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:34 pm
Invisi... K

ksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond reputeksct97 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Forum Birthday

It's my forum birthday tomorrow (29th), I'm officially one year old. Thinking of having a party with statutory jelly and ice cream. Anyone want to come?
happy forum birthday bundy!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.