Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My Forum Birthday

My Forum Birthday

Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:07 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Forum Birthday

Originally posted by maggy
The big zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz are heavenly at least we dont have to listen to them saying tut tut lol.

We can drink haver pish and have a good laugh ohhhhhhhhhh how much i love that man of mine lol.

When he starts to snore I turn tv down gently put off the light and then go outside to open a beer.

Why do i go outside to open beer?

Coz the bugger can hear the fizz from a mile off and I only have 24 bottles in a case hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Think Chris has finally finally been persuaded that the tutting thing doesnt work.

went to pick him up from his HGV driving lesson this afternoon and got speaking to the wife of the owner of the driving school who was telling me about this new Margaret River red wine that comes in a 5 litre cask for the same price as a normal 3 litre cask.

Poor Chris started whimpering at that point and is now trying to convince himself it was all a bad dream hahahahaha. He should be so lucky. I made sure I got bar code details and everything. First thing tomorrow I'm off to Liquorland
Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:13 pm
maggy

im bloody going to liquor land with you doll.

Sod the dress fitting iv got my priorities sorted and this is an emergency .

Im sure the bride to be will be just fine, dont tell her we have another appointment lol.

SORRY CHRIS SHE MADE ME DO IT hahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 28th 2004, 4:17 pm
You sip .... I glug !!!

Vegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond reputeVegemite Kids has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by maggy
im bloody going to liquor land with you doll.

Sod the dress fitting iv got my priorities sorted and this is an emergency .

Im sure the bride to be will be just fine, dont tell her we have another appointment lol.

SORRY CHRIS SHE MADE ME DO IT hahahahahah!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 29th 2004, 6:28 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Well it's 7.30am and I'm back at work. So how are the hangovers, girls? Any gossip from the rest of the party? Did you play spin the bottle?
Old Jul 29th 2004, 5:14 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Happy forum birthday Bundster

Pleasantries over.

I should like to meet the public enemy number one who introduced you here.

Only 9.2 post per day ?
Seems like bloody 95.

Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:17 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by bundy
9.5 posts a day...you can tell I'm in the middle of Summer Schools with no time to spare! I'll be back up to 25 a day in a few weeks, just you wait
Be careful, you'll get a strip torn off you for over-posting. Happened to me. Unbelievable, posting's what a forum's all about, surely?

Sorry I missed the party. Mmmmm raw jelly! Obviously not paying enough attention to the forum. Wonder why that could be? Oh yes, swamped by last-minute panicking... days rapidly running out!
Old Jul 29th 2004, 10:46 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Shut up mark - you talk too much
Old Jul 30th 2004, 12:48 am
maggy

Originally posted by bundy
Well it's 7.30am and I'm back at work. So how are the hangovers, girls? Any gossip from the rest of the party? Did you play spin the bottle?
no hangover for us lot bundy. We are as tough as old boots lol.

May have one tomorrow though seeing as this is friday

Old Jul 30th 2004, 8:31 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Happy forum birthday Bundster

Pleasantries over.

I should like to meet the public enemy number one who introduced you here.

Only 9.2 post per day ?
Seems like bloody 95.

Only 9.5. I hang my head in shame, remembering the days when it was up in the 20s. Just wait til the summer schools are over

You know you can't live without my posts. They are your very life blood
Old Jul 30th 2004, 5:14 pm
Class 2 Guru

Location: Where the stars look very diff-e-rent today... and tomorrow!
MarkMyWords will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Bix
Shut up mark - you talk too much
It's no good Bix, you'll have to try much harder than that to get into my little list!
Old Jul 30th 2004, 10:57 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by MarkMyWords
It's no good Bix, you'll have to try much harder than that to get into my little list!
What list ?
What did I miss ?
Enlighten me somebody
Old Jul 31st 2004, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

dazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura about

Sorry i mist your forum Birthday.
my oh my,with the amount of post's you have done you would think it was your 10th Birthday.
hope you are well anyhow.
Old Jul 31st 2004, 10:57 am
Forum Regular

dazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura aboutdazandreb has a spectacular aura about

oops i meant "missed" your Birthday not "mist" Doh
Old Aug 2nd 2004, 1:53 pm
She's a bird, you know

Originally posted by dazandreb
Sorry i mist your forum Birthday.
my oh my,with the amount of post's you have done you would think it was your 10th Birthday.
hope you are well anyhow.
Awww, thanks mate! So much achieved in such a short space of time

Hope all is well up in your neck of the woods....