Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

My first pang of Home Sickness

My first pang of Home Sickness

Old May 6th 2006, 4:48 am
BE Enthusiast

matt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond reputematt-and-jenny has a reputation beyond repute
Default My first pang of Home Sickness

Went outside the other day, it was sunny but with a cold wind. Just reminded me of the Yorkshire Dales in Summer...
Old May 6th 2006, 6:18 am
BE Forum Addict

sasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond reputesasbear has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My first pang of Home Sickness

Originally Posted by matt-and-jenny
Went outside the other day, it was sunny but with a cold wind. Just reminded me of the Yorkshire Dales in Summer...

Know what you mean - But better because it may be cold and fresh but it is cleaner and bluer skies.

I always think (maybe wrongly) that Australia is like parts of the UK 40 years ago - everything seems so pure, clean and unspoiled.
Old May 6th 2006, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

mand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond reputemand8002 has a reputation beyond repute

Funnily enough I thought the same, but it does not make me homesick just brings back memories
Old May 6th 2006, 10:09 am
Account Closed

mindblower is an unknown quantity at this point

Hang in there ! entire;y natural.

Think of other parts that are now undesirable in NW

Dave
Old May 6th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

We had a couple of frosty mornings this week. Reminded me of Christmas.
Denise from sunny Morecambe, North west