Wikiposts

my crap day

Old Jul 10th 2007, 5:42 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: my crap day

we are , oh is going to speak to boss and find out whats happened

we are pinning our hopes on there being a crossed wire as oh went for 2 interviews one for design in cdb and the other was field engneer and the hope is that

the field is being turned down

and the design job is still a go as this the one that we got offered job and 457

hope everyone understood that
Old Jul 10th 2007, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry for your bad news.
Don't give up just yet though & fingers crossed that it is all a horrible mistake.
Lots of luck!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:42 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Don't give up - fingers crossed for good news for you.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud ofNic938 has much to be proud of

Sorry to hear about what happened. Let us know what happens when OH speaks to them and hopefully see you back on the "anyone going to Perth" thread asap.

Hugs

Nic x
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

OMG How awful for you, hope your OH manages to find himself another job soon.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
thank you from xxxxhow sunny stockport????? my birth town xx
I'm so sorry. You must be feeling awful. If something bad happens to me I always think there must be something better coming. It helps a little bit and def stops you going mad

Sent some good luck. Not much but hope it helps

Jules x

ps I was born and bred in Stockport too.
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

hitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond reputehitchcock71 has a reputation beyond repute

what a very small world

where are you headed???????????
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

We're off to Townsville. We leave 3rd sep but house hasn't sold yet so we are starting to panic a bit. Compared to your situation that doesnt seem that bad now.

I'm sure something will work out ok for you.

Jules x
Old Jul 10th 2007, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of lightSteve G is a glorious beacon of light

Is this the Stockport Reunited thread?
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

justcantwait will become famous soon enoughjustcantwait will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: my crap day

hi tiff
really sorry to hear your news,but dont give up there must be another way,sending you big hugs

anne marie xx
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

us stockfordians have got to stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway

good news hooray

oh has been given job

and hr made a mistake in sending out wrong email!!!!!

contracts and things (thats a techincal term) are being drawn up as i write and should be with us in the next day or so

just wanted to say thanks for all your support,hugs and

thanks

hitchcock

xxxx
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:41 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

That is great news - what a relief for you
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

yep it is felt so s+++ yesterday

now feel on brilliant

now its the visa ...................................
Old Jul 10th 2007, 8:55 pm
Aussie lost in the UK

AndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond reputeAndyR1976 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hitchcock71
us stockfordians have got to stick together!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway

good news hooray

oh has been given job

and hr made a mistake in sending out wrong email!!!!!

contracts and things (thats a techincal term) are being drawn up as i write and should be with us in the next day or so

just wanted to say thanks for all your support,hugs and

thanks

hitchcock

xxxx
Hiya, I have been fololwoig your thread! I even went so far as to start trawling ads in the positions vacant section searching for somehting your OH might like! Silly I know!

Good news for you though!

Yay!!

A
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

oh bless you xxxxx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.